I AM HERE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE FOR MCCAIN

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Originally posted by: RY62
Now that we've heard the concession speech from Hillary, there is a push from both sides to capture the Clinton support base. That's only logical, the Clinton base is now the single most powerful voting block in the country. We are the ones that will decide this election. Hillary has been driven out of the race and Obama has delared himself the nominee, calling the Democratic party "MY PARTY".

Well, I have news for you Mr. Obama... Don't let the power go to your head to quickly. This is not your party. You are still the presumptive nominee and this is still OUR PARTY! IF we decide to give you the job, it will still be our party and you will work for us.

I am urging all Clinton supporters to unite and remain as an undecided voting block until the very end. Don't let either candidate take you for granted. Both sides are going to pull out all stops, trying to scoop up Clinton supporters as soon as possible. They know that once you are behind them it is very difficult to make you change your mind, so they want to get you now.

I won't try to tell you who should or should not get your vote in November. I am just asking that you remind them that they work for us. Let the rest of this contest be a job interview and make them truly work for your support. Watch both candidates, listen with an open mind, do your research, and make your final decision as you walk into the voting booth in November.

Remember, WE HAVE THE POWER!

The choice is between sticking to your democratic principles and voting for the man who is 98% the same as Clinton or being a bunch of whiny crybabies and voting a man who is the polar opposite of what you want into office. It comes down to using your head or being petty, the choice is yours.

Either Democrats can get beyond this stupid divisiveness and do what is needed for the country, or they can be petty and stupid and squander yet another election to the Republicans.

soonerproud

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2007
Originally posted by: SlingXShot
Bomb Bomb, lets Bomb the entire world...thats all bush been doing and your mccain gonna do it, idiot

If my memory serves me well, Bill Clinton (D) did a lot of bomb bomb bombing during his administration.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: soonerproud
Bomb Bomb, lets Bomb the entire world...thats all bush been doing and your mccain gonna do it, idiot

If my memory serves me well, Bill Clinton (D) did a lot of bomb bomb bombing during his administration.

Yes he did, and he was a prick, too.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: ericlp
wouldn't it be cool if we could buy voting insurance? Ya know kinda like when you book a plane ticket and they ask if you want insurance in case you get sick or change your mind...

Then if the fool you voted for didn't work out you could change your mind and vote for someone else....

So what do you think something like this would cost? :p

Personally I am not here to convince anyone... People are going to vote based on their faith and values.... No matter what you say or do...

Oh well I tried..

WTF?????????????? Your post is only a few hours old and you're giving up already? What about all your logic, don't you believe in it any more? So now what do I do, go ahead and vote for McCain?

Damn, I need to find somebody with enough guts to take on a Clinton. Maybe they won't go lily liver on me.

You know as I think back. What I am saying it is like your parents trying to convince you on something. With my parents, since they're thinking was older generation, I didn't agree. However, since most people at least will listen to some portion what their parents said, they won't agree right away, but might twist the logic around them selves, and convince them selves (not parents), but with time. Few days to few weeks. People need to realize them selves and convince them selves. I can't convince them, but I can start to get them thinking... just thinking ... And may be after some time, they will come to the right decision...

Hehe, OK. Keep hope alive!
I admit, I rofl'd a little. :)