I am going to be Harry Caray for Halloween.

PizzaDude

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2002
I have decided I am going to be the legendary Harry Caray for Halloween and I need to find out where I can get some fake/non-prescription(plastic preferably) eyeglasses to go with my costume.

Any ideas?

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
If you Google for "halloween costume" you'll get literally hundreds of websites offering everything from full suits to the tiniest of accessories.

PizzaDude

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2002
Originally posted by: GuideBot
If you Google for "halloween costume" you'll get literally hundreds of websites offering everything from full suits to the tiniest of accessories.

Need I say I've done the obvious?

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Harry: Hey! If you were a hot dog...and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Colin: What?

Harry: I know I would! First, I'd smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I'd be so delicious!...So would you?

Colin: I don't know.

Harry: Don't jerk me around, Norm! It's a simple question! A baby could answer it! If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself? [some applause and cheers]

Colin: [complying] I guess so.

Harry: Oh, you made a wise choice, my friend! If you had said no, I would have bitten your ear off! I would have come at you like a tornado made of arms and teeth. And - and fingernails.