I am fed up with stinken Bush...Lets organize a march in Washington DC to protest this moron. Post ONLY if you agree...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
undereducated moron
whaat??

let's check out the facts about your favorite son (you probably still think he won the vote in Florida!)
from the Washington Post

"Gore's undergraduate transcript from Harvard is riddled with C's, including a C-minus in introductory economics, a D in one science course, and a C-plus in another. "In his sophomore year at Harvard," the Post reported, "Gore's grades were lower than any semester recorded on Bush's transcript from Yale." Moreover, Gore's graduate school record - consistently glossed over by the press - is nothing short of shameful. In 1971, Gore enrolled in Vanderbilt Divinity School where, according to Bill Turque, author of "Inventing Al Gore," he received F's in five of the eight classes he took over the course of three semesters. Not surprisingly, Gore did not receive a degree from the divinity school. Nor did Gore graduate from Vanderbilt Law School, where he enrolled for a brief time and received his fair share of C's. (Bush went on to earn an MBA from Harvard).

get your facts right so you don't sound like a moron yourself.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: adlep
Where does peeing on weed have to do with voicing your however stupid opinion over the internet help remove bush from office? Go over and protest. I am sure you have a great group of followers. Nothing is going to happen you can complain all you want.

You are totally missing the point.
And the Internet IS a public medium. It is a place as good as any other place to express opinions and/or organize....

Depending on what contrey you live in. So are you going to do that march? I really would like to see the effectiveness, the anti-war crowd did very well before the war :D

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I have a right to express my opinion.

But I don't?

Post ONLY if you agree...

Bite me hypocrite.

While I'm not totally pleased with the job Bush is doing, I'm reasonably satisfied. I won't be attending your march, sorry.

:D

josphII

Banned
Nov 24, 2001
Originally posted by: adlep
did somebody pee in your ganja, doooood
I have a right to express my opinion.
I am an educated person who just thinks that the world is going in the wrong direction.
I do have a right to express my opinion.

i call bluff!

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: BOBDN
One of my fondest memories is of Bush's inauguration. The walk he took down Pennsylvania Ave. Well it started out as a walk but ended up as a ride flanked by myriad Secret Service types protecting him from the taunts and jeers of the patriotic Americans who came to Washington that day to tell the smarmy jackass just what they thought of him.

But alas, Bushie couldn't hear them after they stuffed the imbecile and his pig into the limo. Talk about "echo chamber thinking and divorcing your ideas from any type of external feedback!" Well!

Bush started out walking along with that vapid smile of his spread across his face, doing his very best Alfred E. Newman impression still grinning like a loon at the true Americans who recognized the impostor for what he was, and ended up riding in that limo with the SS men trying their best to keep up running along side.

He hasn't been seen much in public in comparison with other occupants of the White House since that day. He certainly hasn't had many press conferences either. But we all know the reason for that decision. It's the same reason Arnold doesn't converse much with the press. The press will recognize those empty baby doll eyes immediately. Or perhaps it's due to his shock at being recognized for what he is so soon at his own inauguration. Even the police attempts to confine the American heros who came to lambast the struggling retard to areas away from the mongoloid weren't successful in shielding him from America's true feelings.

A smarmy undereducated moron who had every opportunity to achieve excellence but instead partied until he was 40 then had his daddy buy him the White House just as daddy bought him everything else he ever achieved in his septic tank of a wasted life.

Hail to the thief.

So adlep,

I'd love to go to Washington to recreate that glorious day if Bush will come out and take that long walk down PA. :Q
:D mirrors my opinion of the guy. Would be at best a used car salesman without his inherited wealth and elite blue blood line.

Oldest saying in the book.
It's not what you know, it's who you know. ;)

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
the problem with this country is goddamn party politics. It is no longer about who is the best man for the job, its is about seeing Republican or Democratic dominance in government. For example, I was watching Hardball on MSNBC the other day and they had some hardcore conservative Republican who was debating on behalf of Arnold Schwarzzeneger's side. He got called out by the other guy debating him because Arnold is for gay rights, abortion, and many other fundamental issues upon which Democrats and Republicans disagree with. Yet he said he would still support Arnold.....we all know why though and that is because Arnold is the Republican with the best chance of winning. It's such a shame these days to see this.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Sudheer Anne
the problem with this country is goddamn party politics. It is no longer about who is the best man for the job, its is about seeing Republican or Democratic dominance in government. For example, I was watching Hardball on MSNBC the other day and they had some hardcore conservative Republican who was debating on behalf of Arnold Schwarzzeneger's side. He got called out by the other guy debating him because Arnold is for gay rights, abortion, and many other fundamental issues upon which Democrats and Republicans disagree with. Yet he said he would still support Arnold.....we all know why though and that is because Arnold is the Republican with the best chance of winning. It's such a shame these days to see this.

All that means is yesterdays Democrat is todays Republican. They are just a little slow.

This whole neo-con thing is scary though...big governemnt..orwellian powers..and endless war abroad...I dont know quite how to define it but Clinton was a neo-con to. Drunk with power.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
undereducated moron
whaat??

let's check out the facts about your favorite son (you probably still think he won the vote in Florida!)
from the Washington Post

"Gore's undergraduate transcript from Harvard is riddled with C's, including a C-minus in introductory economics, a D in one science course, and a C-plus in another. "In his sophomore year at Harvard," the Post reported, "Gore's grades were lower than any semester recorded on Bush's transcript from Yale." Moreover, Gore's graduate school record - consistently glossed over by the press - is nothing short of shameful. In 1971, Gore enrolled in Vanderbilt Divinity School where, according to Bill Turque, author of "Inventing Al Gore," he received F's in five of the eight classes he took over the course of three semesters. Not surprisingly, Gore did not receive a degree from the divinity school. Nor did Gore graduate from Vanderbilt Law School, where he enrolled for a brief time and received his fair share of C's. (Bush went on to earn an MBA from Harvard).

What the hell does Gore have to do with any of this?

Stay on topic so you don't sound like a moron YOURself. ;)

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
You know what? I'm sick of your crap. Let's organize a march against stupid people including (but not limited to) adlep and anyone who agree's with adlep on this topic.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Tabb

Depending on what contrey you live in. So are you going to do that march? I really would like to see the effectiveness, the anti-war crowd did very well before the war :D

The anti-war American patriots did a splendid job before your president ignored the millions of people protesting his plans for unnecessarily invading Iraq and instead listened to the few hundred people who came out to support this lunacy.

Look where Bush's plans have gotten us now. The moron has to beg the UN to help in Iraq because, as he was repeatedly warned by the "anti-war crowd," beating the Iraqi armed forces would be the easy part. The hard part would come after the "war" ended. And the Bush administration now realizes the demonstrators were right. The US can't handle it alone or even with the rest of the current "coalition's" help.

The UN should let Bush fry until after the election. Afterwards they can aid the newly elected American president in fixing what the Bush administration unnecessarily destroyed in Iraq.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: XZeroII
You know what? I'm sick of your crap. Let's organize a march against stupid people including (but not limited to) adlep and anyone who agree's with adlep on this topic.

Uh huh, maybe if you work really hard you can manage to get the same hundred or so people to show up that came out across America to show their support for Bush before the moron invaded Iraq.

I'm sure the anti-war folks will be out in the millions again to show their opposition to Bush's irresponsible invasion on October 25, 2003 in Washington D.C. :sun:

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001

Uh huh, maybe if you work really hard you can manage to get the same hundred or so people to show up that came out across America to show their support for Bush before the moron invaded Iraq.

I'm sure the anti-war folks will be out in the millions again to show their opposition to Bush's irresponsible invasion on October 25, 2003 in Washington D.C. :sun:

OMG! I only read the Title of the page you linked and closed it immediatly. You are a TOTAL MORON. End all war and end all racism??? Come on now. I would love to live in a world where that were true, don't get me wrong, but you are living in a dream world. I bet you've never opened a history book since you barely passed the class in high school.

Racism is not a big issue anymore. I never hear about it except when people bring up how rampant it is in the world. I never see anyone treated unfairly because of race. Never. Racism used to be a big problem, but it has gotten so much better that people like you are the only ones still keeping racism alive.

End all War??!! HAHAHAHA. As I said, I would love to live in your fantasy world, but it is NEVER going to happen. The reason I brought up history was because it was people like you who caused World War 2. That's right. People like you. After WW1, people were deathly afraid of war and were willing to avoid it at any cost. The terms of Germany's surrender stated that they were not allowed to build or have a standing army of any kind. What happened? They started building an army anyway. People like you just looked the other way because life was so much better w/o war. You know the rest. If we would have just gone over there and made sure that Germany was abiding by the terms of their surrender, we could have avoided WW2. If we would have had a real leader instead of that POS yes-man roosevelt, if we would have had a leader that did what was necessary instead of what everyone was chanting at the time, we could have avoided WW2. Bottom line is that war is no good, but there is a need for it at times. Sometimes a small war is necessary to avoid a large war. It's so easy to sit in your nice comfortable house and say that we should never go to war, but reality is much different. As I said, I don't like war and would be very happy if it never happened again, however there will always be little dictators with funny hats who want to rule the world and will kill millions to do it. Those people must be stopped.

BTW: Sorry about not listening (by posting when I don't agree)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Umm, I do believe there were more than a "hundred or so" people at the rally for America I attended;) :D I got pictures to prove it too;) I guess we'll just have to wait and see how many "anti-war" nuts actually show up to DC :p My guess is it'll be about the same the same people it was before.

CkG

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
I bet you'd love to see me ground up by a propeller.

not at all.....

i derive a great deal of enjoyment from reading the different opinions (i assume, younger) people hold,
and wonder what they're going to be thinking in 10, 20 or 30 years...
i started as a Humbert Humphrey Democrat/Liberal in Minnesota when i was in High School.
I actually campaigned for Humphrey. I use to think Mondale was a good and progressive politician (he was Humphrey's protege).

I heard Mondale debate Norm Coleman (C-span) for the last Senate election in Minnesota. I thought Mondale sounded like an
old communist, reanimated and brought back from the past...never met a tax he didn't like...now i think the democrats are the worst thing that ever happened to the planet. more destructive than locust. oh well, i digress....

well trust me, everyone's political inclinations will evolve with time and circumstances...
i was once a Moonbeam too.....