I am alone on New Years Eve

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
and I like it.

My girlfriend stopped over before she had to work, which was nice. My sons grandpa took him tonite, which is also good.

I like having "me time," even if it happens on a holiday.

anyone else alone tonite?

fyleow

Platinum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Originally posted by: fyleow
yep, just another night :(

cheers :beer: fyleow, have a happy new years!

thanks, hope you will have a happy new years too:)

the sad thing is if i didn't hesitate and waited i would probably be with someone right now :(

ahh well, :beer: to a new year and a new beginning

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
I'm with my hottie :) she just had surgery so we are chilling at home. Happy new years guys :beer:

Oct 9, 1999
ahh the memories of me being alone on new years eve.

Last year i was invited to vanessa's place (my first time ever being there) and I still remember the butterflies in my stomach (or was it an upset stomach) that made me almost throw up.

This year I am going to her house again...but this time im her bf and not a friend.... :)

Happy New Year everybody.

PS: Single ones, pick up a sappy love movie or an action flick and watch it.. but make sure you start so that the movie goes past midnight, and when it ends, just say "oh happy new year" (to yourself) and go to bed..

Well that used to be my routine a few years back.

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Just with the g/f tonight, I like it actually...didn't really like all the partying and boozing with mass amounts of people.

UptheMiddle

Dec 28, 2003
Much safer to stay home with all the idiots on the roads tonight. Just be safe in whatever you're doing!

I'm perfectly content toying with the computer, my son sleeping upstairs and the wife watching TV.

Happy New Years, folks!!

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
Just another night here.

My cousin came over and we played Mario Kart for a few, and thats it.