I always swore " NO ipod/Apple crap ".

ctcsoft

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003

Did i go wrong and lose my mind here? I hope I can live with an apple product.

The nano just looked too sleek to pass up and its just what I need for the gym/jogging.

Anyone able to review it yet?

ctcsoft

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003
Originally posted by: JSLIM
Originally posted by: wafflesandsyrup
you have one, why do you need a review now?

LOL,

give us a review on it.

well i won't have it till friday. it shipped today anyways... :)

i might've bought an apple mp3 player, but NEVER an apple pc.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ctcsoft
well i won't have it till friday. it shipped today anyways... :)

i might've bought an apple mp3 player, but NEVER an apple pc.

Sucks to be you. :(

Trippytiger

Mar 3, 2005
It's okay. The Nano is the one iPod that's worth getting; there's just no competition right now, and it's a hell of a deal.

Tebor0

Nov 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Trippytiger
It's okay. The Nano is the one iPod that's worth getting; there's just no competition right now, and it's a hell of a deal.

Dell has the Ditty
Link

K0ldFuz1on

Sep 17, 2005
Its only an iPod nano now, and sure you say you wont get an Apple comp, but they have already sucked you in, and your soul will eventually become lost forever. GL

Cheezeit

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Tebor0

Dell has the Ditty
Link

thats crap for 119. only 512mb. My Creative Muvo TX FM with 512mb memory has great reviews and only costs 70 bucks.

For the Op, the nano is really cool. Wish I had the money to get it... Wait I mean all Ipods suck. sent it to me and i'll despose of it for you. I'll even pay shipping. ;)

HMSRevenant

Sep 21, 2005
I'd put that on my wish list if it didn't look like something I'd lose the day after I got it. Still, it'd be great if the OP posted a review - this may not be the best place to do it but do it anyway =P. *earth starts shaking*

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
A co-worker got one and yes, if you like the ipod youll love the nano. Sounds just like the reg sized ipods but way smaller. just as loud. IMO its a rip-off, I have a 40 gigger 4th gen and untill the nano goes to at least 30 gigs in its current size i will not get it as the cost for a 4gb one to me in not justified.

t3h l337 n3wb

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2005
Meh, the iPod Nano is actually a decent iPod that's not very overpriced. Good choice if you need it for running/jogging.

imported_g33k

Aug 17, 2004

Dell has the Ditty
Link

:thumbsdown: That ditty is sh!tty. There are way better mp3 players that have more features, better asthetics and same or higher capacity than that ditty.

lordsaytor

Jul 29, 2005
What is wrong with Apple products by the way? Their Powerbooks are probably the nicest laptops you can get if you're willing to dish out the money. Tell me a company that makes a nicer laptop than Apple's Powerbook. PCs are mainstream only cuz IBM had better marketing and business sense than Apple did back in the day.

zerodeefex

Jan 31, 2004
Originally posted by: lordsaytor
What is wrong with Apple products by the way? Their Powerbooks are probably the nicest laptops you can get if you're willing to dish out the money. Tell me a company that makes a nicer laptop than Apple's Powerbook. PCs are mainstream only cuz IBM had better marketing and business sense than Apple did back in the day.

Asus... Never have I felt a single laptop that was as beautiful as most of the Asus books I have had the pleasure to use.

teutonicknight

Jan 10, 2003

Dell has the Ditty
Link

Lol. Your comparing a 2-4GB MP3 player with a 512mb one? Did you not notice that the former has over 4x as much disc space for less than twice as much money? Did you notice the color screen? The click wheel controls?

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
OMFG Apple is teh suck.

I've never owned/used an Ipod, but it's made by Apple so I'm sure it must suck.

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
Originally posted by: ctcsoft

Did i go wrong and lose my mind here? I hope I can live with an apple product.

The nano just looked too sleek to pass up and its just what I need for the gym/jogging.

Anyone able to review it yet?

Just wait a bit, they'll come out with a competitor product. Do you really need 1000+ songs just for jogging? :roll: