Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
Originally posted by: xSauronx
Originally posted by: Shawn
You deleted your computer? :Q

im more impressed he recovered it

<vader> IMPRESSIVE </vader>

Obviously he did not do a hard delete of his computer it must have been a soft version that can be recovered by the government, I mean, stuff like that happens all the time. luckily I bought a flux-capacitor just in case I need to go back and get my computer. [/sarcasm]

Anyways, glad to see you found your computer :)

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Cogman
Originally posted by: xSauronx
Originally posted by: Shawn
You deleted your computer? :Q

im more impressed he recovered it

<vader> IMPRESSIVE </vader>

Obviously he did not do a hard delete of his computer it must have been a soft version that can be recovered by the government, I mean, stuff like that happens all the time. luckily I bought a flux-capacitor just in case I need to go back and get my computer. [/sarcasm]

Anyways, glad to see you found your computer :)

God that made me LOL

Brazen

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2000
I accidentally deleted my house, I didn't do backups. Can somebody help me out here?

RebateMonger

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2005
Reminds me of the 'good old days' of PC DOS 1.0, when you easily could re-format your entire hard drive, with no warnings, thinking you were smply formatting a new floppy disk.

Noema

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2005
Originally posted by: RebateMonger
Reminds me of the 'good old days' of PC DOS 1.0, when you easily could re-format your entire hard drive, with no warnings, thinking you were smply formatting a new floppy disk.

Ah, the good ole' days.

C:\>Format C:
This will delete the contents of the drive (Y/N)
C:\>-

You didn't even have to reboot. It'd just keep blinking like nothing happened...that is, until you did reboot and flushed command.com off the memory. :p

MS-DOS. Learning computing.

The hard way.