Hyundai VeraCruz

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Went crossover shopping and this was on our list. On paper it seemed like a great value compared to the Ford Edge and Mazda CX-9.

I must say it was a big suprise. Roomy, good features, decent pickup even in the AWD one and the price can't be beat. But what was amazing is how it drove. It truly felt like a car, had good handling and held corners well. didn't have that huge floaty feeling cars in this class typically do. It's now down to this or a Edge, tough choice as the Edge has tons of bells/whistles and technology.

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000
Yea, Hyundai and Kia surprise a lot of browsers, simply because they were lousy for many years, but they have managed to do the right thing and gain a very comfortable market share by providing more (and better) for the buyers hard earned dollar.

I'm trying to talk my wife into trading in her Sedona mini-van on a Kia Borrego - we need a tow vehicle for both my enclosed ATV trailer and a future 25'+ camper purchase.

Good luck with the search, Spidey. Hope you enjoy whatever you end up buying.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
hyandai's are great brand new. Just wait a year or 2 and you will see why they are cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.