Hypothetical what if...

envy me

Golden Member
Nov 5, 2005

If concrete proof was found that:

1. Bush was responsible for 9/11
2. Bush decided to start another war against Iran

what would you do?

Would you try to justify it, by blaming muslims? Or would you stand up against the corrupt government?

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
Ya know pal, it would do wonders with your credibility if you choose some other avatar besides a green fanged demon's head.

The post sounds like lock-bait.

Though your question is a fair one in my opinion. But you're asking it among a horde of snitches and those riding a war stock portfolio.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I imagine left wingers have already fabricated such so called ?evidence? as blaming Bush for every aspect of life is a very popular trend among such circles. You could present all of their evidence to us after we answer fairly to this.

First, Iran should be destroyed regardless of Mr. Bush. Chants of ?Death to Israel? and ?Death to America? should have condemnation, not ?Lets hug and make up while you produce nukes?.

Second, if our government betrayed us to such a degree then a revolution should take place.

Jun 27, 2005
IF

IF

IF

IF.... Bush masterminded 9/11 (which in itself is a contradiction to those who think he's the dumbest guy ever - I mean really... is he a moron or is he a james Bond-like criminal genius?) then of course I would be leading the parade to get rid of him.

But this isn't Fantasy Land.

Damn... I must be bored if I'm posting in this thread.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Iran has a right to enrich their own uranium...but Bush decided that the best way to guarantee Iran will not produce the bomb is to tell Iran that they have to give up their rights because the U.S said so.

I'm sure Iran is going to listen and give up their rights for Bush.

It also helped when he called Iran part of the axis of evil. Brilliant.

tvarad

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2001
Ahmedijimbob's obsession with all things nuclear is nothing but an attempt to divert the attention away from the pressing needs of it's young and growing population. The mullahs are experts at ramming such irrelevant drivel down the throat of a population that is seeing Iran's oil wealth being squandered on adventurism (like in Lebanon recently) rather than development.

Whenever an earthquake occurs in Iran hundreds of thousands of people die in an instant. Why doesn't Ahmedijimbob develop technology that will reduce such deaths to the hundreds or thousands? Such technology is freely available in the West/Japan and they will be more than willing to provide it to Iran.

But, of course, that isn't as sexy as developing nuclear energy for a non-existent reason and, even better, thumbing his crooked nose at the U.S.