Hyper X Cloud II Owners: Do these headphones have good sound and microphone quality?

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
So I can get a pair of used Hyper X Cloud II for $35 right now locally. They seem to be in good condition. Owner said he's had them for 2 years and had no issues. I honestly prefer my 2.1 speakers but for $35 seems like a solid deal. I was wondering people who own the Hyper X Cloud II if you could comment how good is the sound and microphone quality? I read online that the microphone is pretty low and the only fix is to update firmware but that's only a partial fix. Any feedback is appreciate it.

Not looking to buy a new pair of headphones so not really looking for suggestions $35 seemed like a pretty good deal just want to make see what you guys think before I bought them.

Thank you!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
They have a reputation of being better than their Price. Had a pair a few years ago and found them to be quite good. I would be not willing to buy Used though. Wear and Tear on Headphones inevitably leads to sudden failure. Make sure to check for cracks in hinges and kinks or frays on wires.

EpicSurvivor

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2012
google is your friend!
Thank you I know that but wanted to make a conversation on the forums about it. It gives you a different perspective. I did google it tho and got some answers. Thanks.

They have a reputation of being better than their Price. Had a pair a few years ago and found them to be quite good. I would be not willing to buy Used though. Wear and Tear on Headphones inevitably leads to sudden failure. Make sure to check for cracks in hinges and kinks or frays on wires.
Will do thank you. From the picture it looks in great condition but I agree its a risk.