Hurricane Matthew devastated Haiti.. time to do the right thing

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Click the large orange donate button:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/our-work/clinton-foundation-haiti

Haiti needs support to get companies involved with the Clinton Foundation to help Haiti once again.

Maybe Clayton Homes (owned by Berkshire Hathaway) can come back in and deliver hurricane proof mobile homes. This time of course hopefully with a little more structural integrity and less formaldehyde.

With a donation the Clintons can help funnel federal loans to Innovida. Innovida will come in and build quality housing. Hopefully this time the head of the company will not divert funds for his Miami mansion or ski Chalet. Hopefully Hillary can do the right thing and pardon Claudio Osorio when she is president.

The Haitians will need cell service, so with your donation, the Clintons can work to get Digicel to get free phones to Haitians. Maybe they can get the remaining 25% of the Haitian cell phone market... after all they spent a lot of money at the Clinton Foundation to get this opportunity. On top of that maybe with a little more U.S. taxpayer money to Digicel they could add to the 12 locals that were hired at the nice hotel that was built with U.S. taxpayer money by Digicel.

I also worry abut Hugh Rodham. Gold prices are still high and the company that hired Hugh (who had no mining experience but allowed VCS to be approved to mine in Haiti) can resume gold digging operation.

We won't delve into any wikileaks emails showing the buddies of Bill got special attention from Hillary's State Department.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fobs...e-special-attention-friends/story?id=42615379

After all this is just a right wing conspiracy headed by Vladimir Putin. We need to focus on Haiti at the moment.

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
In seriousness Haiti relief donations are needed. But don't give those to the Clinton Foundation, pick some group where the money actually goes to the recipients and are already working on the ground in Haiti and have been for a long time. UMCOR is a good choice.

http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/About-Us

Reactions: DAPUNISHER

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Click the large orange donate button:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/our-work/clinton-foundation-haiti

Haiti needs support to get companies involved with the Clinton Foundation to help Haiti once again.

Maybe Clayton Homes (owned by Berkshire Hathaway) can come back in and deliver hurricane proof mobile homes. This time of course hopefully with a little more structural integrity and less formaldehyde.

With a donation the Clintons can help funnel federal loans to Innovida. Innovida will come in and build quality housing. Hopefully this time the head of the company will not divert funds for his Miami mansion or ski Chalet. Hopefully Hillary can do the right thing and pardon Claudio Osorio when she is president.

The Haitians will need cell service, so with your donation, the Clintons can work to get Digicel to get free phones to Haitians. Maybe they can get the remaining 25% of the Haitian cell phone market... after all they spent a lot of money at the Clinton Foundation to get this opportunity. On top of that maybe with a little more U.S. taxpayer money to Digicel they could add to the 12 locals that were hired at the nice hotel that was built with U.S. taxpayer money by Digicel.
the plaintiff had apparently won a $1 million prize for a hole-in-one,
I also worry abut Hugh Rodham. Gold prices are still high and the company that hired Hugh (who had no mining experience but allowed VCS to be approved to mine in Haiti) can resume gold digging operation.

We won't delve into any wikileaks emails showing the buddies of Bill got special attention from Hillary's State Department.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fobs...e-special-attention-friends/story?id=42615379

After all this is just a right wing conspiracy headed by Vladimir Putin. We need to focus on Haiti at the moment.

Thanks for the link man...just donated...Hell...once Trump gets elected and after he throws Hillary in jail. He can put his personal slush fund, erumm, I mean..."charitable foundation" in charge of the Haiti relief. Those $1 million prizes for holes-in-ones at his golf outings add up...

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
You should go out and stand by the curb, so the garbage men don't forget to pick you up this week.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
In seriousness Haiti relief donations are needed. But don't give those to the Clinton Foundation, pick some group where the money actually goes to the recipients and are already working on the ground in Haiti and have been for a long time. UMCOR is a good choice.

http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/About-Us

Yes this is no joke. A large part of the impoverished population never recovered from the earthquake. Matthew decimated their crudely built homes. Haitians need food and assistance in preventing things like Cholera outbreaks. I just hope whatever gets donated will actually go to those in need. Sadly it is just not the Clinton Foundation and associated cronies who see it as an opportunity to make some bank. Whoever is in charge in the U.S. Government handing out contracts will do what they can to benefit associates rather than what is right. There is very little honor left in government.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Nothing says "I'm a massive fucking scumbag" then using the premise of donating to a charity for people in need as a way to segue into making a political attack against a charity that has an A+ rating.

So, congrats on that one!

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Nothing says "I'm a massive fucking scumbag" then using the premise of donating to a charity for people in need as a way to segue into making a political attack against a charity that has an A+ rating.

So, congrats on that one!

Just another example of how conservatives employ fake empathy and use the misery of people they don't care about to denigrate others that they care even less about.