Huntershare: Social networking site for hunters

macspizza

May 21, 2007
Yes, we are from Wisconsin...hunting is huge here. An old roommate from college (he is the guy pictured as the featured blogger) created www.huntershare.com recently. It is similar as facebook or myspace but it is just for hunters to post their prized animal that they shot. He wanted me to provide him with some feedback on the site (layout, color, functionality etc.) and I thought you guys might like it or know some hunters that might enjoy it. Its obviously free so I profit off of it in no way shape or form. This is not an advertisement but if you want to join...cool.

Thanks for the input....again, not an advertisement to help him out. I do NOT profit from it.
Stu

Linked for the lazy

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Well I'm not into hunting or anything, but as far as the site layout is concerned it looks good. I didn't bother to set up an account so I could see any of the tabs so I don't know what the whole site looks like, but the front page and style looks very clean. Good job.

YoungGun21

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2006
looks very nice and its a great idea! I might get around to signing up if I ever shoot anything that isn't Bambi or smaller.

macspizza

May 21, 2007
Thanks for you input guys...

Laugh, he has mainly hunted deer. As for me, I have never even shot a gun...not much for hunting. I hope it takes off for him. Thanks again.