Hungry? Church's Fried Chicken $0.99 2-Piece Tuesdays (1 leg, 1 thigh)

corinthos

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2000
Hungry? Church's Fried Chicken $0.99 2-Piece Tuesdays (1 leg, 1 thigh)

KFC chicken just doesn't taste as good as it used to anymore... dunno what it is... plus it costs over twice as much for a two-piece (on Tuesdays at least)...

pannam1

Nov 13, 2000
Dude...

For fast food fried chicken my order of preference is as follows:

1. Popeye's
2. KFC
3. Brown's
4. Last is Church's - i really dont like the breading they use....

Even the supermarket deli fried chicken is better than churchs in my opinion.;)

TekDemon

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2001
I think I've seen a church's or two...here in queens it's usually with a White Castle and they're together with the Church's sort of piggybacking...

I went to popeye's today...very good...very good....KFC's is also good, I like original, family likes extra crispy, whatever...

Roy Rogers used to be good at some stores and not so good at others...really depends on the freshness of the fried chicken you know? If it's fresh out of the fryer it's juicy and good, even the white meat...if they let it sit for 5 hours the white meat tastes like paper...

yodayoda

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
man, the church's chickens are only in the really bad parts of LA: like south-central, crenshaw, and the black parts of pasadena. it is a shame--it is good food.

Lostinmyusa

Jul 23, 2002
ohh man at 2:49 am i sure could use some fried chicken,, ugh,,

and the code word is WAR ZONE, the churchs chicken outlets here in the Detroit area are located in war zones, that means no stoppin at red lights,=car jacked again?? and never make eye contact unless yer ready 2 shoot back, gettin to be like the wild wild west of old, now its survival
mode just to get to that chicken shack and back,,and they close Churchs at 10pm while the white castle part stays open 24hrs,ohh the pain of it all, 3am, and a hunger fer fried chicken,,
ok, Ban FOOD HOTDEAL alerts after 1am,,

elways07

Apr 14, 2002
Man, I never knew fried chicken could be so funny (lostinmyusa and stingygrrl!!) -- LOL!

All I've got is like 4 KFCs here within 10 miles of each other...3 of them are the dirtiest fast food joints I've ever seen, and 1 is brand new (not for long!). :)

Lostinmyusa

Jul 23, 2002
yEAH, the insomniacs hour,,,,

and if ya ever get plugged up,

eat a bag of White Castle sliders,

you WILL be unplugged next mornin,,,

corinthos

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2000
Yeah, too bad Church's are located in really ghetto parts of town... one time I went through their drive-thru and this dude standing in front of the store kept looking at me like he was going to jack my car. another time these dudes were in the parking lot eating their chicken in their car and waved over a customer that just got done eating inside, to show him some goods in their trunk...

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
Now why do you have to post '2-piece Tuesdays' at a time when there is only 48 minutes left till Wednesday on the east coast, you bastage ! :cool:

udonoogen

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2001
im hungry now. church's chicken is grub. where else can you get six pieces of chicken for three bucks. man those biscuits are so good too

corinthos

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2000
Since I posted this last week so late in the evening, I thought i'd bump it up this week early...