Hundreds of teens wreak havok in Brooklyn Mall

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 7, 2009
I'm quite aware of what it is and its dubious prevalence.

I also know that in this situation an unscrupulous newspaper linked in the OP had a claim that it was occurring en masse here but not a single significant injury was reported. That means they were either playing the 'game' with nerf Incredible Hulk hands or the story of it here is probably bullshit.

Regardless, shooting people to death is not an appropriate response.

Shooting a thug is an appropriate response if an innocent person's life is threatened.

How would you feel, if you were stuck in some mall with your family, with no clear exit, and hundreds of kids are brutally fighting all around looking for trouble?

I guess if you're light brown or darker and in a range rover it's ok to just mow everyone over, but medium whitey with a gun needs to run to a corner and hide with 911 on their cellphone?

I need a clear set of rules for what you modern progressives consider OK to defend yourself and your family, because the goalposts seem to move with every incident... Particularly once you all figure out the races involved. Funny how that works, isn't it?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Shooting a thug is an appropriate response if an innocent person's life is threatened.

How would you feel, if you were stuck in some mall with your family, with no clear exit, and hundreds of kids are brutally fighting all around looking for trouble?

I guess if you're light brown or darker and in a range rover it's ok to just mow everyone over, but medium whitey with a gun needs to run to a corner and hide with 911 on their cellphone?

I need a clear set of rules for what you modern progressives consider OK to defend yourself and your family, because the goalposts seem to move with every incident... Particularly once you all figure out the races involved. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Guy, your racism is extremely thoroughly documented on here. You don't even try to hide it. You're a truly vile individual.

There is no point in attempting to explain how people should act in civilized society to you. Needless to say to non-psychopaths, massacring the teenagers involved in this incident is not okay.

Sep 7, 2009
Guy, your racism is extremely thoroughly documented on here. You don't even try to hide it. You're a truly vile individual.

There is no point in attempting to explain how people should act in civilized society to you. Needless to say to non-psychopaths, massacring the teenagers involved in this incident is not okay.

hotwomanisnotamused.gif

My issues revolve around any person who randomlys attack innocent people, and said innocent citizen's right to unlimited self-defense as a response to being attacked.

I routinely stand up for innocent people of all races, and routinely shun thugs of any race. That has been made extremely clear, numerous times, if you actually cared about making an honest point.

But, you don't care about being honest. You care about only looking at the races involved, that's it, no other details, and if someone criticizes "your" side you try to paint them as racist.

Yet you're the one who seems to only care about color. You and your ilk are the ones who come across racist nowadays. It's not 1992 anymore.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Haha, whatever you need to tell yourself.

You might want to google 'psychological projection'.

Sep 7, 2009
Psychological projection has absolutely nothing to with me having a particular disdain for thugs who go around brutally attacking random people.

Coincidentally, it's a perfect fit to the mentality of you and your ilk who constantly run around screaming racist to anyone who disagrees with you, meanwhile you all are the most racist people in modern 2000+ era society.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Turns out that according to the police there was no riot, significant damage, or injuries, and nobody was arrested.

Whatever the truth is, the saddest part is the police have decided there will be no consequences.

That's why these flash mobs exist. Because there are no consequences.