Hundreds of former DOJ prosecutors say Trump would have been indited if not the Pres.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Not telling the members of the Party of Evil what to do....all a person needs to do is watch and listen to them. Watching and listening is how a human learns...not by spurting words that are nonsense and illogical. What the party of Evil is showing is that their hatred for Trump is so deep they will go to any extreme to harrass the duly elected President. Even one of the Evil's own (Rep Green from Texas) is concerned that if they don't impeach Trump he may win in 2020.

Now why is he worried????? Because the American voters will not give the needed votes to the candidate that represents the party of Evil...thus Trump wins second term. Those who are in the party of Evil will have a really hard time sucking that one down!!!

https://preview.msn.com/en-us/news/...ack-at-rep-al-green-on-impeachment/ar-AAAYDQw

Your argument is that the Mueller probe represents harassment of the President? How do you reconcile that with over 500 former federal prosecutors from both parties attesting that, were it possible to indict a sitting President, Trump would be charged with multiple felonies at the present moment?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
Your argument is that the Mueller probe represents harassment of the President? How do you reconcile that with over 500 former federal prosecutors from both parties attesting that, were it possible to indict a sitting President, Trump would be charged with multiple felonies at the present moment?

It's simple, the Mueller Report exonerates Trump according to Trump, his sycophants, and his voters.

drifter106

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2004
Is there a Republican official that anybody can speak of with one just one compliment?....or do all members of the party of Evil fall into a bottomless pit.

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Dipshit must be working the morning shift today:

7:12 am
Thursday, 9 May 2019 (GMT+3)
Current Time in Moscow, Russia

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Is there a Republican official that anybody can speak of with one just one compliment?....or do all members of the party of Evil fall into a bottomless pit.
Let me know when you find one that doesn't support trickle down economics.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000

I'd love to, but an almost unique aspect of the present freakout is that there is NOT ONE active national GOP figure that will dare criticize anything Trump does even obliquely, no matter how vile. The closest I can think of is Romney-who has a solid non-Trump base and has nothing to worry about, but even with him it's all (very mild) talk and no action. There are a few dying or permanently retired GOP figures that will do so, but at that stage it's just talk.

Totally different situation than the Red Scare of the 50's, Vietnam/the mandatory draft of the sixties or Watergate. In those situations there were always national status members of the controlling party that stood up to the despots-especially in Watergate. The GOP today is a party of shameful, spineless toadies.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Are you that dense. Letting their party bias overrule logic and good sense.

lol. it's pretty clear that logic and good sense is lost on you. Your entire MO here is that "feels" is the same as logic to you. You don't even understand the concept. Show me actual logic in one of your arguments and I'll chop off my right foot.

Reactions: UberNeuman

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

that guy died recently, but he had his own issues from time to time. But still, he was a man worthy of many compliments.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
lol. it's pretty clear that logic and good sense is lost on you. Your entire MO here is that "feels" is the same as logic to you. You don't even understand the concept. Show me actual logic in one of your arguments and I'll chop off my right foot.

Just because you can't grasp it doesn't make it wrong. LOL

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Eisenhower, the last honorable repubican president.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump tried to obstruct the obstruction case by getting McGahn to publicly declare that there was no obstruction. McGahn declined. It’s like meta obstruction.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/10/u...medium=ios_app

Yo Dawg!..We heard you like obstruction!..So we put obstruction in your obstruction so that you can obstruct yourself while you're obstructing!