Humble Bundle for Android 3

Fallen Kell

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
lol, I might need to do this as well. I don't know how well uplink will work though. I can't see setting up all those relays I used for normal hacks, and I certainly can't see how well LAN hacking would work given the time sensitive nature of it... That said, I loved the game on the PC (I think I have bought it 3 times already, when it first came out, then again on Steam years later, and then got it in one of the bundles).

But it was always fun hacking into a bank after doing one of those trace the funds missions where you were given an account # that had millions in it. I would then hack into that account, then close the connection. Then log in as the account user (since I now no longer had a tracer on me since I was not brute forcing), transfer the funds to one of my accounts on that same bank, delete the transfer log. Very quickly log into my account, and delete the received log. And then go back and cover my tracks at the sites I hopped through. I think after that, you almost automatically become ranked #1 or #2 as an uplink agent, and you have all the cash you will ever need to buy the best hardware/software.

Last edited:

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Since I got a new android phone, I went ahead and bought it.