Humble Bundel 2K Bundle

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Unfortunately, I own too many of the games for it to be useful. Although, I wonder if anyone I know could use the other games and I could use that as an excuse to get it for the few that I "need". :p

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
Unfortunately, I own too many of the games for it to be useful. Although, I wonder if anyone I know could use the other games and I could use that as an excuse to get it for the few that I "need". :p
That's the case with a lot of these bundles for me. They used to be really exciting. But now, I check my Steam Library and.....damn.....I already have half of these games.

Printed Circuit Bro

Jan 21, 2020
But now, I check my Steam Library and.....damn.....I already have half of these games.

And still haven't played them because of the huge backlog of games you keep finding on sale?

:p

That's what my Steam library looks like. I have 450+ games and there are still some major 100+ hour games I still haven't had time to touch.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
That's the case with a lot of these bundles for me. They used to be really exciting. But now, I check my Steam Library and.....damn.....I already have half of these games.

I think the worst was when I bought some VR games during the latest Christmas Steam sale since Humble Bundle rarely puts VR games in their bundles. ...and the Humble Bundle released a VR-specific bundle a few weeks later. :p

And of course, the latest Humble Choice contains GRIS, which I bought during this past Christmas Steam sale too. I really just need to not buy games anymore unless they're really new and I will play them immediately.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
And still haven't played them because of the huge backlog of games you keep finding on sale?

:p

That's what my Steam library looks like. I have 450+ games and there are still some major 100+ hour games I still haven't had time to touch.

LOL. I'm closing in on 3000. Not counting 733 on GOG, and others.

Hans Gruber

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2006
I got the cars bundle with PCars 2, Dirt 4 and the Assetto Corsa games. That was my first bundle in quite awhile. I used to get all their bundles.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
I spent $1 and got Spec Ops - The Line, The Darkness II, etc.

$1 for Spec Ops (a game on my wishlist)…...hard to complain about that.