humanity sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Originally posted by: Journer
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: redls1
At this point in time I am no longer going to trust anyone and be a dick to everyone. First off I was supposed to get hooked up by a freind with a mortgage broker who could give me a good deal. He strong me long for several weeks and screwed me. Next I sold some candy machines to somebody who gave me a deposit and would give me the money to follow. I went by before I left florida and the guy said what are you talking about I dont want them. Then why did you put candy in them and give me a deposit? The cops said Im screwed .File small claims. The next guy was my body shop guy that I hung out with,drank beers with and shit. He said he would buy my funiture and gave me some money and mail me the rest. I gave him a key before I left so he could get stuff out of the garage. I get a realtor to go over to the house to try and sell it and the locks are jammed. My father in law goes over today and drills out the locks. The house ie ransacked. The diswasher,stove,chaderliers and even the freaking light bulbs. I could get over the fact that I got screwed by the $400 still owed but the fact that some lowlife even took the light bulbs. He was the only other person with a key but the cop said I cant really proof anything. Any advice besides fuc$$ everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you also got fucked on the education you received.

nomination for ownage of the year :D!!!!!

Seconded. All in favor say "I".

redls1

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2000

More support from people that have a great education and a perfect life. Has anyone else ever been screwed by people you thought you could trust. Say a girlfriend,best friend or another anandtecvh member.Man people are harsh and point well taken. Dont trust anyone period. As far as my grammar people do the best they can.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: redls1

More support from people that have a great education and a perfect life. Has anyone else ever been screwed by people you thought you could trust. Say a girlfriend,best friend or another anandtecvh member.Man people are harsh and point well taken. Dont trust anyone period. As far as my grammar people do the best they can.

If you think that's the point, you should keep re-reading the thread until you change your mind.

Pick the people you can trust carefully, and start small when you do.

And no, that doesn't mean you can trust Gary Coleman.