• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Huffington drops out of the race.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
She didn't really seem like she was ever trying to run. She was just trying to create negative attention to Bush and Arnold.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
every so often i convince myself it is possible for someone other than arnold to win but...really, im not sure it could be. he is a celebrity and this is america, where celebrity is king.
arianna was a lesser celebrity than him and, based on judgements around this board, hated by the vast majority of people.

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
Originally posted by: PatboyX
every so often i convince myself it is possible for someone other than arnold to win but...really, im not sure it could be. he is a celebrity and this is america, where celebrity is king.
arianna was a lesser celebrity than him and, based on judgements around this board, hated by the vast majority of people.
Hated by the vast majority in general. I am sure Davis is getting a boost from her endorsement.

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: PatboyX
she is another hippie like camejo and all she did was attack arnold in the debate, that's why we hate her.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: illusion88
Her whole deal now is to keep Arnold Out of Office. Which I like. I commend that.
She was the only one in the race worth voting for except for Pete. Now I gotta vote for the Mexican dude.

ASK THE COMMUNITY