HTML Template for Email?

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Anyone know of any programs or better yet, downloads that have basic templates to be used in an email newsletter? We're looking for something that would have basically a headline and a short paragraph for each topic. Also have a list of topics down the side or something like that. I'm sure I could create something by hand but it'd look much better to get something more professional....

Thanks.

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
You gotta understand that anyone who is smart with their email disables the use of HTML in email...

It's also perfectly acceptable to just use text formatting to create a clean look without tables and images.

But if you insist, I'd say it would be quicker to just write the HTML yourself rather than looking everywhere for exactly what you want.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Don't know of any templates, but if you can draw it up in MS Word, you can SAVE AS HTML and just paste that in an email. Be sure you don't make it too wide or it will look out-of-whack in email readers.

And like always, there's no guarantee it will show up as HTML at the first place unless you have control over the target machines.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Or even if it's not a template but an online Newsletter management system that has predefined templates you can use to just enter your info into and then send it out, that'd work too.

We found one place called www.constantcontact.com which looked promising but their customer service people are completely clueless and their system won't send to anyone using RoadRunner.