HP officejet 4110 all-in-one, some question

faye

Platinum Member
Sep 13, 2000
Hi,
just bought this little babe, very quiet, very straight forward but i do have some questions..

when i install the software, windows(xp) said that error occurs, Access Denied. something like that..
but i somehow it can still print.

talking about fax in and out: I've set it to "Ring to Answer = 2 and No answer"
when i set it to 2, i want it receive fax automatically, but it just won't auto receive fax and saying receiving failure at the end.
when i set it to no answer, i want to do this manually... but when i pick up the head set and when i press the "Black" button, it sayd "load the original then press start", but there is no "start button", I try to press black and color, but still no luck.

hmm.. this do make me confused.

someone with this all-in-one faximile please help..

thanks

faye

Platinum Member
Sep 13, 2000
update problems..

when i unplug the usb(to install the cd) and then plug back in, it says new hardware found: HP 4110 all in one, which is correct, but then an error window pop up"there was an problem installing this hardware: hp officejet 4110, access denied"

then i am stucked.

ok next problem.. when i scan, it(scanner's led) says No scan option, need to install or run all in one software for full features.

hmm... i am wonder if my USB port problem.
I believe my motherboard only support 1.0 so do u think it is a problem becuz of the usb port?

thanks

Big Lar

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
I believe you can scan without it even being hooked up to the computer, as I can with my 7130 anyhow... May be you have a bad unit?