How's Spec Ops the Line on PC vs Console?

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
This looks like an interesting game.

How does it compare on PC vs the console? Like, while the PC is powerful, some PC ports like Dead Space really don't quite work out.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003

How does it compare on PC vs the console? Like, while the PC is powerful, some PC ports like Dead Space really don't quite work out.

What? How did Dead Space PC "really not quite work out" ? Are you trolling again?

I own both DS1 and 2 on PC, and aside from having to unplug my controller to play with KB+Mouse, it looked and played better than console. :rolleyes:

Stoogie

Dec 25, 2012
Sulaco you idiot, apparently you have no idea what mouse acceleration is. let alone a port from a analog stick control scheme. Unless your incapable of telling the difference between something that moves half a second slower than it should or out of ratio measurements dependent on speed, i think you need help, maybe a psychologist, you have issues.

Edit: in otherwords, stop the obvious trolling Sulaco.

As of time of post i have 683 steam games. including DS1 and 2

Last edited:

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Sulaco you idiot, apparently you have no idea what mouse acceleration is. let alone a port from a analog stick control scheme. Unless your incapable of telling the difference between something that moves half a second slower than it should or out of ratio measurements dependent on speed, i think you need help, maybe a psychologist, you have issues.

Welcome noob, you won't last long with that attitude here.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Welcome noob, you won't last long with that attitude here.

LOL not just the insanely hostile first post, but it's a thread from like 4 months back, hilariously strange beginning for this guy.

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
dead space 1 has some of the worst3rd person controls of this era
arma makes more sense and plays better

JasonCoder

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Wow, I'm usually very sensitive to retarded control schemes (why I can't pull the trigger on Dark Souls PC) and DS1 was not bad at all on PC. DS2 eliminates the screen tearing. Disable vSync on the original.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003

Joined Christmas day, to resurrect a thread exactly four months old, to contribute absolutely nothing and sling personal attacks and insults.

And I need a psychologist?

Enjoy your ban, noob. Absolutely nothing you posted changes the validity or relevance of my post, and only makes you look like a total tool. Well done.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003

It plays perfectly. Just looks much better. Same controls and buttons.