Howard Dean Makes Cover Stories for Time and Newsweek

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
The best thing to come along since Walter Mondale!

HAHAHAHAHHA

Dean Aug. 03, "I'm gonna raise taxes and socialize medicine"
Dean Nov. 04, "Why didn't anyone vote for me?"

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
If there was a political equivalent to jumping the shark, this is it. Dean IMO has peaked too early. I don't think he can sustain his momentum until next year's primaries.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Probably Hillary will run and win. It's going to take womankind to stop testicularly bound-up men. Poor Bush never matured past his GI Joe stage. Poor Laura's from 1852 and hasn't a clue what to do.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Probably Hillary will run and win. It's going to take womankind to stop testicularly bound-up men. Poor Bush never matured past his GI Joe stage. Poor Laura's from 1852 and hasn't a clue what to do.

wake-up from your wet dream.

As for laura bush, she doesn't support the 2-for-1 deal that hillary forced down america's throat after clinton was elected. Hell, if she was giving him his medicine and forcing something else down her own throat, clinton wouldn't have gotten into trouble. I think she got her priorities mixed up.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Originally posted by: chowderhead
If there was a political equivalent to jumping the shark, this is it. Dean IMO has peaked too early. I don't think he can sustain his momentum until next year's primaries.

I don't think politicians just peak and then come back down. They make a name for themselves early, and Dean has done a great job of that with his media coverage and his style. I believe he will win the nomination.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

Moontroll we said stay away from the blue windowpane acid! The green camo tabs are the good stuff!