How would you like to die? (be creative!!!)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheOverlord

Platinum Member
Oct 17, 2000
actually go into a black hole...heck maybe i wouldnt die just pop out somewhere else in the universe...but probably id be ripped into a single file like of atoms...eh its be different

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
I would like to die.. Over Sexed ....

does anyone remember the episode in futurama.. where Fry and the Captain Flannigan or something gets over sexed by the amazons..

I wouldn't mind dying that way...

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I would want to be crowned "King of the Lemmings", and lead my subjects in the great charge...

WarCon

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2001
I would like to be parachuting and as I dive from the airplane, have a massive instant heart attack, but die with my eyes open so I can enjoy the scenery on the way down as my brain slowly dies. Then get that cool hit the bed from falling dream feeling as you impact the earth at terminal velocity, but feel no pain because the pain centers are gone...;)

jlind23

Apr 9, 2001
Well I have always had this vision of getting my pilots license, hijacking a 747 with no one else on it and then taking it between the Trade Towers. Of course this would be a Day when all of New York was on vacation so the only one that was injured would be me and the Trade Towers.

By the way only 2 more weeks till I get that license....

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001
i want to die with a hose in my butt pumping water into my intestines, through my stomach, and out my mouth.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Getting hit by a crashing space shuttle while standing on the ground. That way I'm already buried and won't hear it coming.

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001
jumping off an overpass into on coming traffic. preferbly in the path of a school bus full of children.

CattyKathy

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
Chop my arms off and beat me to death with it......... (that was from my friend, Cat....no, not I, I'm Kat :))

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
instantly, like shot in the head with a bazooka or something . either that or the painless in my sleep death, as long as i didnt have to feel it for like years in a hospital bed or it wasn't agonizing like having my arms gnawed off by rats ..

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001
i would like to be be dismembered and tossed into sack full of tapeworms and maggots ....naw
i would rather die eating a box crayons

whats grosser then gross? ;)

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
I would like to be shot out of a cannon like they use in the circus and into the ground.. there no funerl needed!

Adrian1

Banned
Apr 11, 2001
I would like to get my manhood tightened up by a mace then have my head split halfway open with a camping hatchet...while i was laying there in agony i would like to drizzled in lime juice and feces and have my tounge removed with battery acid ....followed by a being tossed of the back of a double decker bus breaking my neck shattering my spine and disembowling my stomach ;)

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Somehow shooting gasoline through my peepee then lighting it fire, so my balls will ignite and the ball atoms will explode like a nuclear weapon. That energy will be send through the net in to the AT servers and on to anyone visiting the Forums so their balls will detonate causing a huge chain reaction of nutplotions. ;)