How We Help

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave him his business card and told him to stop by for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and handed it to him.

The Democrat was impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided it was his turn to help. So he reached into the Republican’s pocket and gave the homeless man $50.

Ain't it the truth?

The path to national bankruptcy starts with good intentions.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave him his business card and told him to stop by for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and handed it to him.

The Democrat was impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided it was his turn to help. So he reached into the Republican’s pocket and gave the homeless man $50.

Ain't it the truth?

No it's not the truth, but I'm sure it comforts you to believe it is.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005

Ain't it the truth?

No it's not the truth, the republican already hired an illegal for that job for the cheap labor. The 20 he gave was to freedomworks to help fund ads against illegal immigration.

Republicans are masters at talking out both sides of their mouth.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Spelling and grammar attacks are what people with dimwitted positions fall back on.

Actually spelling and grammar attacks are what people like A777pilot, who have no clue resort to rather than posting anything with any substance!!

Feb 10, 2000
This is a typically witless "joke." I don't know why, but Republicans who try to be funny are invariably about as comical as a burn ward. It's like someone pulled their comedy distributor cap and left them stranded on the side of the unfunny county highway.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
You rest your case? Are you a pilot or a lawyer?

Or maybe you're a pile-it. Busily moving your shit-piles around.

I wanted to be a lawyer but was lucky enough to become a Marine and a pilot. Now I am just retired.

Check six.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Wow, care to provide any proof that most Liberals are on drugs, or are you just blowing bubbles in the bathtub?

Most Liberals I have personal knowledge of, use drugs.....and not just the legal kind.

I bet you use.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Actually spelling and grammar attacks are what people like A777pilot, who have no clue resort to rather than posting anything with any substance!!

It was not an attack. It was a correction. When I miss use words or make a spelling and/or grammar error and am informed, I have never not said thank you.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Most Liberals I have personal knowledge of, use drugs.....and not just the legal kind.

I bet you use.

So how many Liberals is that exactly? One? Two? Less than 10?

And are you including nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, etc. Those are drugs.

Sugar is not a drug, as per the general usage of the word; but people can become addicted to it, and it does have detrimental effects on the body. Are you including that as well?

Well I am on an anti-depressant for cataplexy and a stimulant for narcolepsy; both prescribed by my physician. Is that what you mean? I guess if you count my prescribed medication, I use.

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005

I bet you use.

Most conservatives prefer gay sex in airport bathrooms, since you are a pilot and conservative I bet you have first hand knowledge and experience with it.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
So how many Liberals is that exactly? One? Two? Less than 10?

And are you including nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, etc. Those are drugs.

Sugar is not a drug, a per the general usage of the word; but people can become addicted to it, and it does have detrimental effects on the body. Are you including that as well?

Well I am on an anti-depressant for cataplexy and a stimulant for narcolepsy; both prescribed by my physician. Is that what you mean? I guess if you count my prescribed medication, I use.

Sorry to hear about your aliments. Not good. Hope all is better soon.

When I say drugs, you know that I mean illegal street drugs. Yes, prescription drugs can be illegal too. That is a big problem but not the drugs I am speaking of, here.

Does that help clarify?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Most conservatives prefer gay sex in airport bathrooms, since you are a pilot and conservative I bet you have first hand knowledge and experience with it.

No, not at all. In fact I have never, in my 40 years of aviation experience met a gay pilot. Gay flight Attendant, yes, but not a pilot. I'm sure they exist. I've never met one that I know.

....but if you have nothing against gay sex why does anyone participating in it bother you?

Apr 27, 2012

Ain't it the truth?

This is so true, liberals want to help the poor by stealing from others, they can only be generous with other peoples money

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Sorry to hear about your aliments. Not good. Hope all is better soon.

When I say drugs, you know that I mean illegal street drugs. Yes, prescription drugs can be illegal too. That is a big problem but not the drugs I am speaking of, here.

Does that help clarify?

Not within my lifetime unfortunately. The anti-depressant only masks the cataplectic effects. I'm on them for the rest of my life.

Prescription drugs can be sold or dispensed illegally, but if they were prescribed to a person and taken at the recommended dosage, they're not illegal.

I knew what you meant. I'll admit to some experimentation in my youth with "illegal" drugs, but currently my drugs are the prescriptions I mentioned, as well as caffeine, nicotine and alcohol from time to time.