How Trump tries to obscure the strong economy he inherited

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
We already discovered Trump took over 400 million given to him and managed to lose 1.17 billion cementing his greatest accomplishment as the biggest losing "taxpayer" of all time. I put taxpayer in quotes because he paid no federal taxes for 8 years from 1985-1994.

If past is prologue why wouldn't we assume he will do the same to the US economy. In multiple area of government Trump's M.O. is take a working situation, claim it is a disaster, blow it up, repackage it and take credit.

TPP
NAFTA
JCPOA
North Korea nuclear talks
NATO
Paris climate accord

Mark my words with this trade war and pushing the US closer to war in the Middle East we will have another chapter in the Trump saga. Don't take my word for it, check out the numbers for yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-economy-he-inherited/?utm_term=.0fa68047fa02

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Haven't check the link you posted yet, but your assessment is parallel to mine. He's a total fraud, and he's a dangerous fraud. As to the ten-year losses, I'm actually wondering if he really lost all that money, or rather grossly understated his income in the biggest tax fraud operation of all time.

That's why we need to see those tax returns. The Base arguing that we have no right to do so are out of their space-alien minds. First, he's a public servant -- with less rights than an average citizen. Second, there's probable cause all over the map.

The man's a criminal.

Reactions: esquared