How to tell if your ass is too small

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: Steve
Marked.

You realize you can subscribe to the thread or email it to yourself so you can check it later, right?

I've always found it easier to MFL and then do an advanced search on posts by me to review threads I'm interestedin or have contributed to. I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Steve

Lifer
May 2, 2004
www.chicagopipeband.com
Originally posted by: djheater
Marked.

You realize you can subscribe to the thread or email it to yourself so you can check it later, right?

I've always found it easier to MFL and then do an advanced search on posts by me to review threads I'm interestedin or have contributed to. I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Me too, that's the only way I check my posts.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Man, what the heck were they gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: djheater
Marked.

Me too, that's the only way I check my posts.

Anyway.. how can you subscribe to a thread without replying to it. Thats the only place I ssee the option.

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: akshatp

Anyway.. how can you subscribe to a thread without replying to it. Thats the only place I ssee the option.

hit 'topic tools' at the top right of the thread.