How to shut up noisy neighbors?

Trey22

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2003
Asian college kid in the next door townhome has been having 30+ people over till 3am twice a week. Tried speaking w/ him letting him know 1) they wake my family up, and 2) I have to be at work at 6am.

Pounding on the wall, going over and pounding on the front door has no effect. Last two times I called the cops to quiet them down. This whole people arguing outside my bedroom window, girls puking in the backyard, guys pissing in the front yard is old. Maybe I can bury them in my backyard.

How do you deal w/ noisy, inconsiderate neighbors?

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
If you have dogs, have them poop all over your yard. If you don't have dogs, get some manure and put it out for 'fertilizer'.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Throw a bag that looks like a human is in it in the backyard next to a predug hole. Take a pistol out and fire at the "head". Mutter, "Fvcking told you to be quiet..." and then bury it. Make sure they see this.

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
You part of an apartment complex or HOA? If so, talk to them. If not, just keep calling the cops.

Geocentricity

Sep 13, 2006
Originally posted by: GMI
1. seduce his girlfriend
2. take pictures
3. ...
4. Profit!

Clues:
1) Asian college kid
2) 30+ friends going over
3) very noisy

Conclusion:
Neighbor is having friends over for LAN parties. No girlfriend to seduce.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Continue calling the cops, and you can also sue him, most states have noise ordinances and regulations you can pursue in small claims court. And if he's so inconsiderate, don't wait until things get out of hand before calling the cops, call them early. For him, having the cops visit and breaking up the fun 5 minutes into the party will get old and he'll find somewhere else to party.