How to prevent a corrupt President from hiring a Yes Man as the Attormey General?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I'm sure you did.

Also, this wasn't a headline, it was just a user's thread. If you feel as though it's misleading, please tell us why. Don't forget your citations.
Sorry message board overlord. Outside of covering up gunwalking and secret meetings with Bill Clinton during the Hillary investigation, what else needs to be said? Do you want me to provide citations? I see you provided no citations for your wild claims of corruption other than rants and insults. Typical of the "truth over facts" cult.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sorry message board overlord. Outside of covering up gunwalking and secret meetings with Bill Clinton during the Hillary investigation, what else needs to be said? Do you want me to provide citations? I see you provided no citations for your wild claims of corruption other than rants and insults. Typical of the "truth over facts" cult.

Which facts? Actual facts or your parties alt-facts? Your brain must be totally broken if you think others take you seriously

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Yeah citations from reputable sources (that'll be harder) would actually be good. I provide them when it's relevant, it's not necessary to provide citations every single time corruption in the trump administration is referenced because it's so rampant.

That doesn't change the fact that you screamed 'fake news!' at this thread when it was just a user's commentary/question. You're sounding unhinged.