How to lose 9 lbs in 2 days

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Not sure what I have, but Ive managed to not eat, vomit, and have diarrhea since mid-thursday.

My stomach still kills me, and im still shooting it out, I wonder when this stops.

Updated: I am still sick and it has been over 6 days.... I finally went to the doctor, and im feeling even worse. The doctor told me that I was right, It was just really bad stomach flu.... so Im still sick, and wasted 2hrs on the dr visit

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003
:( Sounds more serious than a bad burger, what'd the doctor say?

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Zanix
:( Sounds more serious than a bad burger, what'd the doctor say?

I havn't gone to the doctor yet :(. I also had a fever of 101.4 and some bad headaches the last few days (but I figured that might have been slight dehydration since I was putting a lot of water into the toilet

I should try to look up what puking + diarrhea + fever + headache = in the medical dictionary. stomach flu maybe?

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: zbalat
Go to the doctor Einstein.

I usually wait to see if i get better after 4-5 days.

Did I mention I was puking/pooping blood a bit too?

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: dxkj
Not sure what I have, but Ive managed to not eat, vomit, and have diarrhea since mid-thursday.

My stomach still kills me, and im still shooting it out, I wonder when this stops.

Sounds like food poisoning

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
I too thought you were asking how to lose the weight. I was going to suggest a farming accident.

Get well!

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Oh man, I just went thru this 2 weeks ago. I ate some nasty sashimi from some store, and it was hell the next day. I think I puked 6 times in that one day :Q

It was definitely food poisoning. If you have blood in your puke or shiat, then I'd go to the doctor..

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: zbalat
Go to the doctor Einstein.

I usually wait to see if i get better after 4-5 days.

Did I mention I was puking/pooping blood a bit too?

wow! great idea! That plan will work out much better when you have a stroke!

go to the damn doctor, fool

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Wow, 10lbs is a lot of fluids to lose in 2 days. The most weight I ever lost at one time was 20lbs when I broke my leg a while back. Went from about 230 to 210. Mostly all muscle from my legs from years of squatting. It's amazing how much muscle can go bye-bye when you don't use it.

Bullhonkie

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2001

Stay hydrated and keep drinking lots of fluids. All the vomiting and diarrhea means tons of fluid loss.

I was gonna say it sounds like what I had to go through with stomach flu earlier this year, but not the bloody vomit/stool part. Get checked out by a doctor!

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Looney

Sounds like food poisoning
That's my vote.