How to kiss?

Apr 25, 2001
Hey,
I'm new at this and wondering how to kiss. i mean what do u do with ur tounge and stuff? i know it sounds stupid but i need to know!!!

Now this one is just too much!

The "WHAT"S UP WITH THIS THREAD?" Mod

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Ok. First, make sure you drool a whole lot, that gets us women really hot. Then kind of lick your lips, and the end of your nose a couple of times. Then after your face is all wet, lean in and lay one on her. Trust me, she will never forget you... ;)

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'd ask where, but this is the wrong board.

Forget about the tounge for a first kiss. Watch out for the nose bump, tilt your head a little.

Other then that, just do it, it comes naturally.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Grab her and lick her face in one long stroke from chin to forehead. Then stick your tongue down her airpipe and swirl to clean her teeth and try to tie your tongues into a knot and nibble on her lips too.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Oh see Bobby knows whats up. Damn, wish I could find me a man to kiss like that. :(

Oh and one of my other favorites. Make sure you stick your tongue deep in her ear, so she can hear it swishing around in there. That is just so sexy.

Daniel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I can't believe no one pointed out the technique where you stick your tounge all the way up her nose as far as you can, whew if that doesn't get your phone ringing off the hook I don't know what will.

A5

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2000
The_good_guy:

Thanks for those...that's how I figured it should go, but I wouldn't know :p

Rand

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
There is really nothing to it, there is nothing to learn. It just comes naturally, you just do it without thinking about "how" your doing it.