how to hack @sbcglobal.net> account?

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: r55741
i have this gay dude who keeps talking dirty to me....i hate gay dudes..so i'm trying to ge t into his @sbcglobal.net> account..i have info in how to get passwords for yahoo hotmail etc...but i don't know if they work or if it does would it be the same for @sbcglobal.net>??

thanks for the help.

i'm doing this cause i'm sick and tired of this fagg.

i don't hate gay dudes...just the ones who can't seem have respect for other people.

consider this PM'd to the Mods, troll. :roll:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
i have this gay dude who keeps talking dirty to me....i hate gay dudes..so i'm trying to ge t into his @sbcglobal.net> account..i have info in how to get passwords for yahoo hotmail etc...but i don't know if they work or if it does would it be the same for @sbcglobal.net>??

thanks for the help.

i don't hate gay dudes...just the ones who can't seem have respect for other people.

quoted for bannage

Please die now

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
DIE?

No help here, try to get a bit more l337 first.

wbresson

Mar 24, 2002
how about asking him to stop ? and if that doesn't work just stick his email address or whatever he is using to talk to you on your blocked list

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001

thanks for the help.

wow. you are a dumbass.

Mar 19, 2003
waht are you guys talking about....?

There's this awesome feature of Fusetalk called "quoting". It allows you to record the idiocy of trolls before they delete their own posts.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
waht are you guys talking about....?

There's this awesome feature of Fusetalk called "quoting". It allows you to record the idiocy of trolls before they delete their own posts.

quoted for truth.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
LOL...yeah, deleting your post will do a lot of good. Why don't you go learn how to bea 1337 h4x0r on your own?