How to get local kids to stop pelting dogs with rocks?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Import wolves or dingos. They won't put up with that shit very long ;^)

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
Okay they did it again. Even insulted my mother previously when she told them to stop banging on my car.

This time I saw through a yard window. They were pelting him hard enjoying him scream. I opened the yard door and pretended to step out. They ran off. The dog immediately went inside. All the other adults, around 6 were standing like I was an idiot for protecting the dog. Hopeless situation

Joked with my mother about getting a BB gun and she got upset saying the local law dictates hammarabi style retribution i.e., if someone loses an eye then you're court ordered to have your eye surgically removed. A joke of a people and country.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Okay they did it again. Even insulted my mother previously when she told them to stop banging on my car.

This time I saw through a yard window. They were pelting him hard enjoying him scream. I opened the yard door and pretended to step out. They ran off. The dog immediately went inside. All the other adults, around 6 were standing like I was an idiot for protecting the dog. Hopeless situation

Joked with my mother about getting a BB gun and she got upset saying the local law dictates hammarabi style retribution i.e., if someone loses an eye then you're court ordered to have your eye surgically removed. A joke of a people and country.
take a video, post it online. repeat until the internet enables social change.

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
take a video, post it online. repeat until the internet enables social change.
I'll get laughed at. Here people rarely sympathize with dogs or dog owners talking about animal cruelty. The problem is that the kids will attack the dog until it fights back, then they'll get the parents to kill it.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
I'll get laughed at. Here people rarely sympathize with dogs or dog owners talking about animal cruelty. The problem is that the kids will attack the dog until it fights back, then they'll get the parents to kill it.
who the fuck cares if you get laughed at. stop being hopeless and either do something or do nothing.