How to cancel Amazon.com orders?

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001
Originally posted by: fyleow
I'm really getting peeved with Amazon right now. It says you can't cancel orders once it has entered the shipping process. Mine is "shipping soon" but estimated delivery is 26th. WTF? I can't change it from super saver to a more expensive shipping because it says you can't change payment and shipping options now because it's "shipping soon" (yeah right).

Is there a # I can call for Amazon's customer service or something?

are you sure it hasn't shipped yet? 26th sounds about right for super saver shipping...

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Call them NOW, remember to do yourself a favor and write down the date, time and name of the person you speak with.

BOOKMARK ME

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
They are starting to suck. I was on 2 days ago and checked my gold box. There was a Garmin Legend GPS for $169 with a $50 rebate. I put it in my shopping cart and it showed up as $169. I added some accessories and it was still $169. I went to check out and the price went up to $199. WTF? :confused: When I was trying to figure out what was going on I still had 49 minutes left for the deal. I didn't buy it and emailed amazon to find out what happened. They have been giving me the run around and say that my time had elasped when I tried to purchase the item. -That's BS, F them.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Call them NOW, remember to do yourself a favor and write down the date, time and name of the person you speak with.

BOOKMARK ME
Thanks Rossman. I never did find a phone number, that's why I emailed them.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

BOOKMARK ME

So you BOOKMARKED it, right?

People never ever listen :D

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000

BOOKMARK ME

So you BOOKMARKED it, right?

People never ever listen :D
Yes, I did. :D

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001

BOOKMARK ME

If you emailed them here is a summary of what your response will be

Hello from Amazon.com.

If your order has already entered the shipping process, we will not be able to cancel it.