How tiring must it be to be a Trump Supporter?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
meh, who gives a shit how tiring it is. You knew this was him when you sidled up next to him and said you'd support him. That says a whole lot more about you than him.

I'm canadian. I'm just looking at this from an outsider's perspective.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
well you can't get more outside than a drumpf supporter. Most times, they live in an external reality. Good luck with your data collection.

my sister is dating a trump supporter...its pretty hilarious when she comes home and tells me all about her bf's rants.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
long story short...there are crazy people in canada that support trump..but its all up in northern ontario where you are lucky to get garbage collection.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
my sister is dating a trump supporter...its pretty hilarious when she comes home and tells me all about her bf's rants.

Real men look out for their sisters and don't let them date the mentally impaired.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Real men look out for their sisters and don't let them date the mentally impaired.

Are you channelling Trump there?

Real men? Paternalistic attitudes to adult female relatives? Derogatory refrences to mental disabilities? Tsk.

I know quite a few "mentally impaired" people - and not one has ever said a positive word about Trump. Given his views about eugenics, I don't think he'd have their best interests in mind, come to think of it.

Jul 9, 2009
I'm curious. What about Trump do you like, specifically? Pretend liberals don't exist for a moment. What about Trump floats your boat?
What's not to like?

Personally I think he's a jerk, politically I agree with about 80% of his actions so far.

Jul 9, 2009

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
You know them, i've certainly told you them often enough Jhnn.
Judges, EPA, his Cabinet appointments, Energy, NAFTA, immigration, trade. Make me a list and i'll check it for you.

You're just listing topics here. I'm asking for specifics. You say judges, do you mean Gorsuch? Because he's the type of judge any conservative would reasonably have nominated.

I want a list of what Trump has done, not talked about, that is something you get from him being president, as opposed to a run-of-the-mill Republican.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You know them, i've certainly told you them often enough Jhnn.
Judges, EPA, his Cabinet appointments, Energy, NAFTA, immigration, trade. Make me a list and i'll check it for you.

So, it's the incompetence you find so utterly fetching, the petulant "Fuck You!" to the majority of Americans who voted against him.

Jul 9, 2009
You're just listing topics here. I'm asking for specifics. You say judges, do you mean Gorsuch? Because he's the type of judge any conservative would reasonably have nominated.

I want a list of what Trump has done, not talked about, that is something you get from him being president, as opposed to a run-of-the-mill Republican.
Yes Sir, I'll get right on that list for you! Please hold your breath while i'm preparing it for you.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It will be the best list. Tremendous, incredible list. You won't believe how unintelligible ramblings

Reactions: JMC2000

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
without trump supporters how would we get this?....

5fWQvdr.jpg

Jul 9, 2009
Here you go. One area I mentioned was judges.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...056e768a7e5_story.html?utm_term=.e7d07f0ea45c

"What about Trump? He not only put Neil M. Gorsuch in the Supreme Court vacancy created by Merrick Garland’s blocked confirmation, but he also selected 27 lower-court judges as of mid-July. Twenty-seven! That’s three times Obama’s total and more than double the totals of Reagan, Bush 41 and Clinton — combined. For the Courts of Appeals — the final authority for 95 percent of federal cases — no president before Trump named more than three judges whose nominations were processed in his first six months; Trump has named nine. Trump is on pace to more than double the number of federal judges nominated by any president in his first year."

Hope it didn't take too long. I'll do more when i find the time.