How the sheeple on the internet are brain washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inachu

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2014
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

When people doubt your motives and consider your very actions you take to be out of malice then the above url will be done towards you.

They do it when they feel their political nerves make them "BUTT HURT"

These type of people be they working for CIA,NSA or some religious organisation AIPAC,Scientology,Watch Tower. They will try and go up and over the bounds to shut you up no matter your religious upbringing is.

To survive this kind of online bullying of such people Is to have the mindset like Dexter Morgan. :cool:

They can follow you around town as was in my case.
Happened at BEST BUY last year.
Store security stopped me as I was shopping. At first I thought they were mistaken thinking I stole something but they came to me with a very serious look of concern on their face and he asked me, "Sir do you have anyone after you? Anyone you made angry or have a vendetta against you?"

Right there I knew it was the goon squad of Jeff Lindsay as I do not really have any enemies because I make sure I have no friends that could turn on me as thats how most make enemies is when their ex friends turn on them.

So without any friends or lacking any ties to anyone he continued to speak.

We have video recordings of 2 people taking pictures of you as you were going about shopping in our store.

So I asked to see the video if I could identify them.
He said he could not as they were already turned over to the police for evidence.

So if any of you think some people walk around with tinfoil on their head when reading the above link just remember when people think you are paranoid does not mean they are not following you.

My advice. Take heed to the knowledge in that above URL.
Make use of the resources at your disposal.
Involve the police if need be.

I asked the store security guard the following, "So did you ask them why they were doing what they were doing?"

He refused to say but said ,"It was not good." :rolleyes:

So we left it at that and I thanked him and continued my shopping.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Stopped reading at the point where the author attempts to call DDOSing and similar script kiddie bullshit constitutionally protected speech.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Title of the linked article; HOW COVERT AGENTS INFILTRATE THE INTERNET TO MANIPULATE, DECEIVE, AND DESTROY REPUTATIONS - ah, it's one of "those" internet pieces.

So, someone disagrees with you, they are clearly part of a group out to silence the truth.

He claims opinions are valuable, yet once there is one that opposes yours, they can be invalidated - because they are part of some master scheme to manipulate, deceive and destroy.

Well, here is the reality - it doesn't exist. Sorry, our government, feminism, liberals, CNN bloggers,.. well, they just aren't THAT sophisticated. Liberals for example, suck are coordination. We also aren't that in touch with reality (i.e. gun control being one of the prime examples of this statement).

What DOES exist, is folks like the author in this article, who claim they are being suppressed via manipulation, deceit and compromising reputations,.. yet are using these same tactics to disrupt the very opinions and views that oppose theirs.

Why?

Well, it's not that they don't want you to hear the truth,.. they just want you to hear them, period.

So, they claim you are (or the interpretation of their opinion/message) is being manipulated, deceived and reputations compromised.

These are nothing more than snake oil salesmen, claiming what you are using (or rather hearing) is snake oil.

inachu

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2014
Title of the linked article; HOW COVERT AGENTS INFILTRATE THE INTERNET TO MANIPULATE, DECEIVE, AND DESTROY REPUTATIONS - ah, it's one of "those" internet pieces.

So, someone disagrees with you, they are clearly part of a group out to silence the truth.

He claims opinions are valuable, yet once there is one that opposes yours, they can be invalidated - because they are part of some master scheme to manipulate, deceive and destroy.

Well, here is the reality - it doesn't exist. Sorry, our government, feminism, liberals, CNN bloggers,.. well, they just aren't THAT sophisticated. Liberals for example, suck are coordination. We also aren't that in touch with reality (i.e. gun control being one of the prime examples of this statement).

What DOES exist, is folks like the author in this article, who claim they are being suppressed via manipulation, deceit and compromising reputations,.. yet are using these same tactics to disrupt the very opinions and views that oppose theirs.

Why?

Well, it's not that they don't want you to hear the truth,.. they just want you to hear them, period.

So, they claim you are (or the interpretation of their opinion/message) is being manipulated, deceived and reputations compromised.

These are nothing more than snake oil salesmen, claiming what you are using (or rather hearing) is snake oil.

I totally wish your comment was true.
More people could go to sleep feeling safe and sound.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
wake_up_sheeple.png

http://xkcd.com/1013/

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Sadly, most people are lost beyond the point where steps like this are rarely necessary. All you have to do is say something is a "conspiracy theory" and half the weak minded fools immediately shut down any glimmer of independent thought that might have been beginning to bud.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

When people doubt your motives and consider your very actions you take to be out of malice then the above url will be done towards you.

They do it when they feel their political nerves make them "BUTT HURT"

These type of people be they working for CIA,NSA or some religious organisation AIPAC,Scientology,Watch Tower. They will try and go up and over the bounds to shut you up no matter your religious upbringing is.

To survive this kind of online bullying of such people Is to have the mindset like Dexter Morgan. :cool:

They can follow you around town as was in my case.
Happened at BEST BUY last year.
Store security stopped me as I was shopping. At first I thought they were mistaken thinking I stole something but they came to me with a very serious look of concern on their face and he asked me, "Sir do you have anyone after you? Anyone you made angry or have a vendetta against you?"

Right there I knew it was the goon squad of Jeff Lindsay as I do not really have any enemies because I make sure I have no friends that could turn on me as thats how most make enemies is when their ex friends turn on them.

So without any friends or lacking any ties to anyone he continued to speak.

We have video recordings of 2 people taking pictures of you as you were going about shopping in our store.

So I asked to see the video if I could identify them.
He said he could not as they were already turned over to the police for evidence.

So if any of you think some people walk around with tinfoil on their head when reading the above link just remember when people think you are paranoid does not mean they are not following you.

My advice. Take heed to the knowledge in that above URL.
Make use of the resources at your disposal.
Involve the police if need be.

I asked the store security guard the following, "So did you ask them why they were doing what they were doing?"

He refused to say but said ,"It was not good." :rolleyes:

So we left it at that and I thanked him and continued my shopping.

How can I believe what you are saying is true? You could be a government agent trying to decive me. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.