How the Nigerian forces deal with muslims in the north

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Not really wanting to click that, too many on that continent are worse than beasts in the ways they act, depravity beyond words of civil people.

Dec 10, 2005
Civilian executions in cold blood while the camera was filming :(. I stopped watching after that.

Oh, I didn't get that far. I stopped it about 1/4 of the way through as I got the point after seeing the bodies and rubble at the beginning of the video.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I saw it start to finish.

Horrifying, tragic, and infuriating seem suddenly inadequate words.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
Nigeria doesn't mess around.

I think a month ago about 1,000 were killed.

Of course, don't expect the progressives, lefties, amnesty international, or human rights watch to moan.

But a Palestinian trips over a rock and its genocide.

Udgnim

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2008
how about brutality against the Hmong people

In 2004 and 2005, thousands of Hmong fled from the jungles of Laos to a temporary refugee camp in the Thai province of Phetchabun.[45] These Hmong refugees, many of whom are descendants of the former-CIA Secret Army and their relatives, claim that they have been attacked by both the Lao and Vietnamese military forces operating inside Laos as recently as June 2006. The refugees claim that attacks against them have continued almost unabated since the war officially ended in 1975, and have become more intense in recent years.

NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hunted+like+animals&search_type=&aq=f

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005

Of course, don't expect the progressives, lefties, amnesty international, or human rights watch to moan.

are you kidding?

Since you are so fucking moral, what do you suggest doing about it?

So just watching the video about bitching about liberals qualifies as caring?

Great to know.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

That is so very, very true!!! hahahahahaaaa

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
are you kidding?

Since you are so fucking moral, what do you suggest doing about it?

So just watching the video about bitching about liberals qualifies as caring?

Great to know.

i dont pretend to be a moral supremacist like progressives. you dont see me jizzing my pants with israel kills islamic terrorists, but the progressives go ape shit and call it criminal.

but the 1700 suicide bombings in iraq, one last week which killed over 150 people - is completely ignored.

no america to protest.

so they dont protest muslim on muslim violence, or violence independent of "western imperialism."

as well all know, 9 out of every 10 muslims are killed by....muslims.

not the IDF. not America.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
I want to know what happen to the war casualties threads, or "Military bad@" threads that used to be the norm when Bush was President.

kitchiku

Nov 6, 2009
I wonder why when it comes to africa, the world don't give a shit what happens there. The regimes there have been far more brutal than lets say Saddam or the Iranians are.

lothar

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2000
I wonder why when it comes to africa, the world don't give a shit what happens there. The regimes there have been far more brutal than lets say Saddam or the Iranians are.

The Iranians? Yes.
Saddam? Hell no.

Prisoners being electrocuted on their balls in prison with a naked wire and water?
Non-supporters chopped into alternator sized chunks of meat and later wrapped as a gift in a box and placed in front of the family house front door?
Army gasing the general population and using chemical weapons indiscriminately?
Saddam wins that bet. Try watching History Channel sometime. It's very educational.

The only people that are just as brutal(if not more brutal) as Saddam are probably the Saudi's, North Korea, and China.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I didn't watch the video, but I have to think about this and pose a question: If the Muslims had the upper hand, would they engage in similar behavior?

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
This was shown on PBS last night on the BBC World News show. Two very significant points:
-the opposition leader who the authorities said was shot while trying to escape-when the camera pulls back you can very clearly identify his face on the body, and also the fact that he is in handcuff and
-this incident was last July. The president promised an investigation which would take no longer than one week. Despite the fact that the police and military are both federal forces there, and the police and military leaders are clearly identified on tape (you can see their nametags), no results of the election yet.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Fuck off troll.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
Fuck off troll.

LOL!

You clearly have no idea what it's like to live near homicidal Muslims.

It's a disease. It spreads. Look at black september, hama massacre, etc...countries are very paranoid about muslim terror because it spreads so easily. especially in many african states, where the average age is ~25.

what do you think is the solution?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
I didn't watch the video, but I have to think about this and pose a question: If the Muslims had the upper hand, would they engage in similar behavior?

Those soldiers were muslims. This is northern nigeria...

k3n

Jan 15, 2001
Those soldiers were muslims. This is northern nigeria...

The opposition forces in northern nigeria are part of a reactionary muslim jihadist group who seek to impose sharia law on all of the northern nigeria, where many christians also live. They also seek to ban all sort of western influences. Thankfully the president who is also a muslim isn't putting up with that bullshit.

It indeed is unfortunate the federal forces resorted to such a disgusting tactic.

Last edited: