how often do you have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

sonoma1993

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
how often do you have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I, right now we are having sex probably about one or two a month. We used todo it like almost everytime we saw each other but that died off. We only see each other twice a week due to school and work.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Me and my girlfriend have e-sex (she believes in waiting). E-sex is the best thing since free hentai on the web. Seriously.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: mwtgg
Me and my girlfriend have e-sex (she believes in waiting). E-sex is the best thing since free hentai on the web. Seriously.

WTFBBQ!

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Saysys
Abstain.
Sex before marriage is like pilfering a beautiful gift? from yourself

pilfering a beautiful gift from yourself... which means you get the beautiful gift. not seeing a problem here :p

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Maybe i'm wired a bit differently from other guys, but if I had sex every single day with my gf I know I would get really bored with it. I think once or twice a week is good, keeps things exciting. It also helps if you don't masterbate at all either.

Saysys

Banned
Jan 15, 2006
Originally posted by: gopunk
Abstain.

pilfering a beautiful gift from yourself... which means you get the beautiful gift. not seeing a problem here :p
hahaha
see now.. that's what I was thinking... didn't workout that way though.

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: mwtgg

hehehhaaaahahahahahahahha

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I don't have a boyfriend :( But if I did... I'd venture to say that it would be probably be rather frequently... as in, at least one time, most days.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
lets see, 5 times last night/this morning. prolly about twice a week average since with school we only get to see each other on weekends.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Suggestion: make it a poll:
Here are the responses:

"I am a guy. Not often enough."
"I am a girl. Often enough to keep him happy."

No other responses are needed :p :)

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001

Three times a week with my girlfriend and three times a week with yours. I take Sundays off.

Originally posted by: DrPizza
Suggestion: make it a poll:
Here are the responses:

"I am a guy. Not often enough."
"I am a girl. Often enough to keep him happy."

No other responses are needed :p :)

Spoken like a guy who has no idea how to please a woman. If you're good in bed she'll want it more often than you will

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Abstain.

right..so you can feel the dissapointment of waning sexual activity after you are married lol.