How often do 40-50 year old married couples have sex?

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I don't tend to think about such things, so I'm not sure what to tell you. I guess they will as long as they can, but old people having sex == very nasty image imo. But omg, I am so closed minded and everything because I don't like the picture of old wrinkly grandma's bent over getting it up.........it's a natural thing I tell you!

:confused:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
As often as we want, if it's any of your damn business!;)

But it is even nicer when the kids are not around :eek: (30+ years of having fun together)

Spamela

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: dparker
I don't tend to think about such things, so I'm not sure what to tell you. I guess they will as long as they can, but old people having sex == very nasty image imo. But omg, I am so closed minded and everything because I don't like the picture of old wrinkly grandma's bent over getting it up.........it's a natural thing I tell you!

:confused:

picture yourself old (i know it's hard to do). you won't think it's so repugnant.

in answer to the original post: What Tripleshot said.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
As often as we want, if it's any of your damn business!;)

I'm 68 and what Tripleshot said.

You kids just don't get it do you?

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
random curiosity... It boggles me that I'd end up REJECTING sex by that age (supposedly)

Boy arent we curious... :p

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Storm
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
random curiosity... It boggles me that I'd end up REJECTING sex by that age (supposedly)

Boy arent we curious... :p

i don't think it's so much as curious as disgusted...:p

-=bmacd=-

Whisper

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
Actually, women reach their sexual "peak" in their late 20's/early 30's for the most part. Males reach it in their late teens/early 20's.

Then again, I'm wondering how sexual peak is defined anyways. Maybe the urge to go at it quite so often dies down a bit, but if an "older" couple wants to get it on, then I say more power to em. Sex for love and intimacy is more pleasing than sex for attractiveness can ever hope to be.

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: woodie1
A woman in her 40s is in her prime.

(disclaimer - this has nothing to do with Thumper!)

Yep, they sure are...

A few years ago I dated an older woman for a few months. Nothing really serious, but we did have sex for a month or two... I was 23, she was 34, very good sex... ;)

Grasshopper

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
I just had the good fortune of listening to my mom and her boyfriend have sex. I yelled at them to make it less obvious. My room is right below theirs.

Yuck.

Ew. She just offered me a hot dog!!!!! Ewwww bad thoughts!! She's going to try and make it up to me for what she did - bad start.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
there have been too many times in the past 12 months where I've heard a bed creaking from the next room. Thankfully, I'm moving into the basement this summer.

Mustangrrl

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Grasshopper27
Originally posted by: woodie1
A woman in her 40s is in her prime.

(disclaimer - this has nothing to do with Thumper!)

Yep, they sure are...

A few years ago I dated an older woman for a few months. Nothing really serious, but we did have sex for a month or two... I was 23, she was 34, very good sex... ;)

Grasshopper
(lol at the disclaimer) My boyfriend and I are almost that same age diff (I'm 33, he's 24) and we are very compatible.

When I was 23, I imagined myself being an old lady ten years from then, but honestly I look and act almost exactly the same - the only differences are that I'm more educated, make a whole lot more money, and have a cuter boyfriend. So you guys can shudder at the thought of someone 40 - 50 being a sexual person, but you really don't change that drastically as you age, you'll see.
~robyn

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
LOL. 40-50 is not to old to keep knocking boots big time. You should ask that about 70 yeard olds.