How *NOT* to release a leopard

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Guy - "Hey, I'm about to release a potentially dangerous wild animal with large teeth and claws back into the wild. Let's poke it with a stick!"

Leopard - "F'n a$$hole! Wait till I get out this cage motherfvcker! Then it is on!"

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Did you see how fast that cat went from the back of the truck to the driver window?! Sick.

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked
Did you see how fast that cat went from the back of the truck to the driver window?! Sick.

Yes, very impressive. That leopard knew exactly what it wanted to do after that dude wacked it with the stick.

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: lokiju
:laugh: That guy couldn't roll up that window for nothing!

Does it look like he actually starts to roll it back down after the first time the leopard jumped in? The video is so grainy I couldn't tell for sure.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Thraxen
Originally posted by: lokiju
:laugh: That guy couldn't roll up that window for nothing!

Does it look like he actually starts to roll it back down after the first time the leopard jumped in? The video is so grainy I couldn't tell for sure.

I think it was slipping gears and sliding down, that isnt a light cat

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Queasy
Guy - "Hey, I'm about to release a potentially dangerous wild animal with large teeth and claws back into the wild. Let's poke it with a stick!"

Leopard - "F'n a$$hole! Wait till I get out this cage motherfvcker! Then it is on!"

Exactly. It was hard to not laugh in the office!

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Damn, that big cat gets his ass! I can't image that, I mean damn my cat is 16 pounds and has all his claws, if he wanted to he could do some damage with those things. I can't image what a couple hundred pound cat with paws the size of my head could do.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Queasy

:thumbsup:

bigfil

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2004
holy mother of pearl
ill remember not to poke the animal the next time i see one