How much would it take for you to play one round of Russian Roulette?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
Additional question - where in your head should you shoot yourself for the least possible death/damage. Front? Back? In the mouth?

Morbid I know...

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Howard
Is this offer still open when I'm 80?

Whatcha gonna do with 1,000,000 when you're 80? Not sex, drugs, and fast cars that's for sure.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Atheus
Additional question - where in your head should you shoot yourself for the least possible death/damage. Front? Back? In the mouth?

Morbid I know...

Ordinarily, if you're shooting yourself in the head, you're not going for least possible damage.

Jun 4, 2005

Morbid I know...

If I were to play russian roulette, I'd make damn sure that where I shoot myself, it guarantees death. No way in hell do I want to survive that sh1t.

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
Originally posted by: jagec

Morbid I know...

Ordinarily, if you're shooting yourself in the head, you're not going for least possible damage.

You are if you're playing russian roulette for $1,000,000

Originally posted by: LoKe
If I were to play russian roulette, I'd make damn sure that where I shoot myself, it guarantees death. No way in hell do I want to survive that sh1t.

Don't some soldiers survive without too much damage? Helmets though...