how much milk do you drink?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I go through it like crazy. ANd with my wife too, we go through 2 gallons a week or so.

Now does your poll mean Cups as in a measured cup, or glasses as in whatever size the glasses in my cupboard are?

I drink 2-3 glasses which each hold at least 2-3 cups...

saxophonoia

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2003
I used to not drink that much, but since I've started drinking protein shakes throughout the day my intake has gone way up.

Ctrackstar126

Jul 14, 2005
Originally posted by: saxophonoia
I used to not drink that much, but since I've started drinking protein shakes throughout the day my intake has gone way up.

Yea main reason i drink so much milk.

Ctrackstar126

Jul 14, 2005
which protein shakes do you use. I just recently switched to optimum after lots of good reviews and actually have noticed it has given me a pretty nice energy level.

Kyanzes

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2005
I rarely drink milk, a few times a year maybe, and even then in chocolate milk form. I don't even think it's healthy, I mean it's meant for an animal LOL. So, I perfectly fit into the "<3 cups" category.

Dualist

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2005
I mainly drink milk after eating cereal, just to get all the nutrients that my body needs. As for the rest of the day, I mainly drink water.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Originally posted by: bigfil
growing up my moms used to pick up 6 gallons of milk
my younger brother and me killed it in less than 4 to 5 days usually
now i drink about a glass or two a day, depends on what im eating

sounds like when all my kids were home. I got up to 7 gallons a week with 4 kids.
At that point I came up with the idea of buying a gallon for each kid, putting thier name on it, and when its gone your out of milk for the week kid.
also I found if I bought skim milk for me, then they left it alone;)