How many subpoenas can Hillary ignore?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
IMG_2899.JPG

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
There are two viable D candidates. Clinton and Sanders. Two more than the Republicans have with, what, 16 candidates?

But all the Dems are all frothing at the mouth like she is Jesus resurrected. Lots of Useful Idiots pushing for her.

Bush is the default R choice, the rest are just total retards. But Bush is a shit pick as well.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Hillary is obviously the biggest threat the Repubs have identified and focused their attention on.

Ergo, they are now applying the same trusted formula they have always relied on to defeat anything that threatens them: The bigger the threat, the more loud and repetitive the lies and false accusations have to be to defeat said threat.

As history shows, it's a proven formula the Repubs have relied on since even before the New Deal slammed them pretty hard and then had to nervously watch the rise of the middle class, strengthened by the power of collective bargaining, take hold, prosper and become a known threat to their hold on the reins of government.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
How many realities can the CBD ignore. Endless numbers apparently......even if the country is being destroyed by it. It is shame that created self hate, and shame that self haters will not now allow themselves to feel. We would rather the world die then that we personally see. What a terrible shame that nobody will feel. All those sweet generations that will never be born or born to a life of agony because of the arrogance of the self hate called ego pride. Only those who awaken will know real tears.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Hillary is obviously the biggest threat the Repubs have identified and focused their attention on.

Ergo, they are now applying the same trusted formula they have always relied on to defeat anything that threatens them: The bigger the threat, the more loud and repetitive the lies and false accusations have to be to defeat said threat.

As history shows, it's a proven formula the Repubs have relied on since even before the New Deal slammed them pretty hard and then had to nervously watch the rise of the middle class, strengthened by the power of collective bargaining, take hold, prosper and become a known threat to their hold on the reins of government.

Yep, its just Republicans that do this. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, however, anyone have proof this wasn't all a giant mix up due to shoddy work on the part of CNN? Because that's what it looks like.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014

I am mocking the defective minded Righthadists.

None of their gripes make a lick of sense; first and foremost, liberal politicians are fucking stupid. Second, they have committed crime after crime. Third, they have yet to be busted.

So, are these idiot liberals, really criminal master minds? Or, are they protected by a slew of people to ensure they never get busted?

Either way, sounds like they are untouchable. But, the reality is, there was no major or seriously committed crime - just hopes and twisted fantasies.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
You are reaching here. Clinton could have been more clear, but in context she meant she never had a subpoena "for all emails on her private server." The subpoena in the link is more limited in scope.
What context is that? What was she asked and what was her answer? In the CNN interview I see a simple question was asked for which her response was she never received a subpoena. She goes on in the interview to once again tell the lie that she only had one device for email when we have visual proof she had more than one.

I posed the question asking how many subpoena's she could ignore. How many has she responded to? And why is she telling CNN that she never was subpoenaed?

I will try to post some links later, I must attend to some business right now.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Yep, its just Republicans that do this. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, however, anyone have proof this wasn't all a giant mix up due to shoddy work on the part of CNN? Because that's what it looks like.

Thank you for mentioning that, I stand corrected. I forgot to include those many Dems from the south that went over to the Repub Party after the Civil Rights movement and the Southern Strategy plan persuaded them to change their political stripes. ;)

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Thank you for mentioning that, I stand corrected. I forgot to include those many Dems from the south that went over to the Repub Party after the Civil Rights movement and the Southern Strategy plan persuaded them to change their political stripes. ;)

Lol, nice move. Well played, sir. :D

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
GOP still has nothing to offer the American people except some lame dirty tricks by a politicized committee. Where is the Obamacare replacement plan? Don't have one? Aww shucks.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Sounds like Trey Gowdy is abusing his position for political moves.

And dems would never, EVER do such a thing.

Hillary could walk into a daycare center, molest every child on live tv, and you idiots would still sing her praises and find some way to blame the stupid party.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006

Hillary could walk into a daycare center, molest every child on live tv, and you idiots would still sing her praises and find some way to blame the stupid party.

Have a serious objective investigation, or play 2016 politics. Choose one.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Sounds like Trey Gowdy is abusing his position for political moves.

If what CNN released in the transcript was true, how is Gowdy abusing his position by acting on it?

GOP still has nothing to offer the American people except some lame dirty tricks by a politicized committee. Where is the Obamacare replacement plan? Don't have one? Aww shucks.

Nice off topic derailment drivel.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
If what CNN released in the transcript was true, how is Gowdy abusing his position by acting on it?
He should not be releasing documents of ongoing investigation to get involved in the 2016 political race. Unless the investigation is all about politics to begin with.
Which makes sense, since that's the only thing GOP can think of for 2016, abusing their political power. What's their big idea for 2016? Hispanics are rapists and Americans are too lazy.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
He should not be releasing documents of ongoing investigation to get involved in the 2016 political race. Unless the investigation is all about politics to begin with.

Probably not, but he was doing it in good faith to counter a lie, it would appear. So again, where is the abuse?

How can the investigation not be all about politics? After all, you said it was.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Probably not, but he was doing it in good faith, it would appear.

How can the investigation not be all about politics? After all, you said it was.

He is not acting in good faith at all. He is abusing his power as an investigator for his party's own political goals for 2016.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
He is not acting in good faith at all. He is abusing his power as an investigator for his party's own political goals for 2016.

How? By all rights she shouldn't be talking about the investigation either. But she did. She did so in public on television. Given that, Gowdy felt it was necessary to clear the air and the only way he could do that was release a subpoena that directly countered what was in the CNN transcript.

I think you are being extremely disingenuous trying to say that the subpoena or its release is in anyway going to transform the 2016 election. Its existence is a surprise to no one. It serves zero purpose for his party.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Sure and when the dems start doing it too and their supporters ignore the partisan intent you can call them on it. Until then will you call it like it is or are you defaulting to the righty position that "both sides do it"?

You don't need to answer, you inadvertently already did;)

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
Many courts have electronic documents. You get an email notice that a document has been filed with the court.

Hey that's super. But if I got an e-mail that said I had to show up for court I wouldn't go either.

I did get an e-mail from a Nigerian Prince recently though. Maybe he really was in trouble?

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Yet another liberal who seems to be able to avoid the law.

Obama got into the White House without even being a citizen, he cuts deals with terrorist countries, forces illegal laws - my word, with so much criminal activity, you would think all of these liberal would have been imprisoned for life by now.
Lets paint a real issue as fake because some crazy people created a fake issue about someone else.

the Bias is strong with this one.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Hey that's super. But if I got an e-mail that said I had to show up for court I wouldn't go either.

I did get an e-mail from a Nigerian Prince recently though. Maybe he really was in trouble?

If something requires action on your part, i.e. a document and especially a summons, you get that mailed to you as well usually. The electronic system is just a way to potentially cut down on paperwork and/or speed up the process by not having to wait for mail to be delivered.