How many posts does it take to go from Member to Senior member?

GC23

Apr 19, 2000
Are you serious???????? Damn i might as well quit before i start... is there any way to see how many times i have posted?

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
First off? Why do you even give a crap about getting senior status?

Second off, just look around before you come ranting your ass off in here. It's very easy and simple to click on your info.

-RSI

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
look in your profile.

but to be honest, it takes only one. but of course this single number, takes place after a whole bunch of other ones that are lower than it in numerical order.

SlickWilly

Banned
Oct 30, 1999
RSI: Yet another member to achieve the lofty rank of nothingness because he too, is a frickin' a-hole.

(bah just give him elite now so he can sit up in the perch with Red Dawn and come swooping down upon us like the rabbits we are when their lives become so pitiful they must make themselves feel better by preying upon the little ones)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Its not quantity of posts that matters, its quality. Like all of Paulson's 5041 posts could be more worthless than one from roger, or denil, or any other elite. I'm not sucking up, but they are elite for a reason (although sometimes i wonder).

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Paulson, Paulson, Paulson...

Nobody's attacking you personally, you just happen to make a good example. After all, your 5050 posts haven't been the type to require much thought or time. BUT... That's OK. There's room for all types here (lestat's here, isn't he? ;)), so don't sweat it. You're doing fine.

Plus, the idea of you trying to hurt someone is frickin' hilarious.

Viper GTS

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I wasn't dissing you Paulson, I was just making an example. While you may have made some useful posts, you have to admit most of them are useless.

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
1/59 ???

You are way over-rating yourself. more like 1/5000. Out of you 5000 post you might have had one WW-esque post. Wait, I take that back. It's more like 0/5000

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Paulson...

That was good:

...quit trying to prove me wrong, i'll do it myself if it needs to be done...

One of the few times I've actually laughed out loud from a post here.

Thanks for a laugh.

:D

Viper GTS

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
oh come on, if we all posted "WW-ish" posts, this boards would be the most boring-ass place on earth! I tried that way of posting once - always being formal, not using profanities, etc. - but it's just NOT ME! So boring I can't believe it.....on the other hard it's nice with a few people like her (she reminds me of an ever-witty and thoughtful email friend I have from the US), but let's not compare Paulson to WW, ok?

and stop saying that ANYONE's posts are useless....everything counts, even the stuff I sometime reply with, fx:

"lol :p"

and nothing more :p hehe

oh, and if some of you read the General Hardware forum, you'd find out Paulson kicks in often, just as me.....and I personally think solving people's hardware problems are of greater importancy than OT, but sure, I'm in OT as well because it's fun.

Bleeding Jawa

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2000
I would like to officially nominate Paulson for the title of: Anandtech "Court Jester"

...or, "Village Idiot" if people find that more appropriate.
:p

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
I'm sorry....but he is already my Court Jester...in the Nekkid Realm. Of course he is not nekkid....he is 14. We make him wear someting.:)

Princess;)