how many points has the stock market dropped since Obama took office?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Ausm
Originally posted by: Xavier434
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Obama is the one who just passed the largest s*it bill in history. He shares the blame now.

That "s*it bill" literally saved public education in FL amongst many other things. Trust me. I have access to the numbers that hardly anyone else has access too. We were completely screwed if it wasn't for that bill.

Agreed and when it turns around the economy I can wait to see all those people who voted no go down in flames. :)

And when it doesnt?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Obama is the one who just passed the largest s*it bill in history. He shares the blame now.

That "s*it bill" literally saved public education in FL amongst many other things. Trust me. I have access to the numbers that hardly anyone else has access too. We were completely screwed if it wasn't for that bill.

Agreed and when it turns around the economy I can wait to see all those people who voted no go down in flames. :)

and when it does not? When we are still struggling to keep from going down? when tax's are sky high?

though it has to hit bottom soon. i really can't see it going to much lower.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: eleison
keep on chugging along my friend...while even more of your comrades are getting hurt.. Yea, you have investors getting hurt too (a la Bernie Madoff).. but don't expect them to be as hurt as much as those that live pay to pay check on their 10$ an hr jobs (which may or not may not be there tomorrow)..

Vive la revolution -- the "change" revolution. Yes, everyone else is dumb.. only you are the smart one... oh, watch out for the bus... hhaahahahha.... losers!!

Quick everyone listen to the person who can't form a complete sentence!

Originally posted by: winnar111
Revisionist history. He took the lead when his media started attacking Palin on his behalf.

Still going on the Palin thing, to think you call Obama zero while supporting Palin, that is rich.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003

It will be awesome indeed.

That, plus passing universal health care, will put the GOP and his detractors in the political dumpster.