How many people that joined 10yrs ago are still posting here?

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

marmasatt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Me, i was just Rifter before but stopped posting here for 2 years and changed e-mail addresses so was unable to recover my old account when i made this one.

Trying to get "partial credit?"

I lurked her for awhile, does that count?

Rifter

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Trying to get "partial credit?"

I lurked her for awhile, does that count?

I actually had a few thalsand posts on my old account(http://forums.anandtech.com/member.php?u=637) but stopped posting right before the forum software changed in 04 and when i went to sign in a little over a year later you had to reset your password to log into the new forum and i had changed ISP's so did not have access to the e-mail address that was on file from my old account. So i created a new one instead of screwing around getting my old one re-instated.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Close for me...

Registered when I was a junior in highschool... been through college and out in the workforce for almost 5 years now...

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
I had an earlier account that I forgot the password on and I believe I sent an email to the mods at the time and didn't get a response...so I created this account in response. My original account was Facin. Don't remember when I first signed up...but I'm sure it was in 2000 or 2001...so about 10 years ago.

Avalon

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2001
Just about.

I'm with ya. Just two months to go. Didn't realize I was posting here back in highschool. A buddy of mine, Dan, was posting here a couple years before I was. I don't know if he visits here anymore, though. He used to do Secret Santa with ATOT.

NetGuySC

Golden Member
Nov 19, 1999
I believe I go back to 97. Was using another username then. Anand was quite active in the forums and with reviews back then.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

InverseOfNeo

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2000
I think mine was last month.

Edit: Nope... a bit more than a month ago. Hehe

Last edited: