How many people here visit car enthusiast websites?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Vwvortex...but they killed their forum search function!!!

Ahhhhh!!!!

slikmunks

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
man, no rotor-heads out here on AT? i'm a regular on

www.rx7club.com/forum - all about the rotaries baby!!! your pistons go boing boing boing, my rotary goes mmmmmmMMMMMMMM-psshhhhhhh-mmmmmmmmmMMMMM hehehe :D

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
I've been all into Edmunds townhall for the last couple of months. I'm hoping to get a car between the end of the year and the spring. So I've been trying to figure out what I want, then later, I'll see if I can afford it ;)

I've been looking lately at an Acura RSX or a Civic Si. or a used accord coupe, even though for the price of the RSX, a new coupe might be in the running as well. I'd like to wait for the mazda6 hatch to compare it all.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
I visit daily:

Supraforums
I-Supra
Roadfly
S2KI
Corvetteforum
Freshalloy
VWVortex
Audiworld
IS300
MBWorld
Pickuptrucks
Edmunds

I think that is it for now.

Ethan

satori

Nov 2, 1999
I'm surprised no one mentioned nsxfiles. It'll take a loonnnggg time to read through all his articles, since he's been updating it for the last couple years. This is probably my favorite site on the web... next to ESPN. :)

BTW, it's not only about NSXs. He's also got an S2000 and Ferrari 360. You can sorta see what his priorities in life are. :)