How many of you guys still watch anything on MSNBC about the war?

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Aside from C-Span, where they show CBC and BBC broadcasts, I don't either. US media is all fake, and it's all about how many places you can stick the US flag on the screen.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm watching MSNBC from time-to-time. CNN doesn't capture my attention because their bars at the bottom take up 1/3 of the screen on my TV.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Tiles2Tech
I'm watching MSNBC from time-to-time. CNN doesn't capture my attention because their bars at the bottom take up 1/3 of the screen on my TV.

I agree; what the hell are they thinking? They have the sliding messageson the bottom, two lines of text in the top, and some opaque red around it. I've even noticed FOX anchor Sheperd Smith a couple of times saying something like "if we could just get rid of the banner on the bottom there, we could see what was going on.." It is not necessary, and it needs to go.

That said, I have begun to reduce the amount of time I have been glued to the coverage lately, since from a military standpoint it appears that the bulk of the conflict is behind us.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Since I have friends over there and have a professional interest as well, I watch it (the news) every day for multiple hours.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I watch all of them, open the news websites in several windows, and troll here. Yep, I'm a junk news freak.;)