How many of you guys (and girls) drew/doodled guns as a kid during class?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
there was a kid in my class that would draw dicks on everyone elses textbook covers.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
I drew guns, planes, tanks, battlefields with stick guys getting smashed by tanks, burned by napalm etc

never anything besides stick figures dying though.

I probably would have been expelled in today's schools, as that was basically all I did in my classes in 6th-12th.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
I doodled a lot but I am sure I did at some point.

I did a lot of drawings of epic battles of aliens attacking....guns had to be involved somewhere

so either guns.................or unicorns(i was a confused child)

Jun 4, 2005
When I was a little kid, I kinda had this problem. And it's not even that big of a deal; something like eight percent of kids do it, but whatever. But for some reason, I don't know why, I'd just kinda sit around all day.. and draw pictures of dicks.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I mostly drew spaceships and space wars, but did the occasional gun as well.

I usually doodle monkeys on my office white board now. Who doesn't like monkeys? :)

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Who didn't? Guns/killing were the shit back then and they still are. I'm not trying to validate my perversion;).

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Originally posted by: Anubis
yep i used to draw tanks and planes and stuff being bombed

Me too.

I'd be in jail if I was a 10 year old nowadays.

oh yeah. if teachers today seen some of the stuff i did they would kick me out of school and have me on the terrorist watch list.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Gooberlx2
I don't know one guy who didn't draw guns and some form of violence as a kid. I guess what I didn't do is draw representations of me harming fellow students and/or teachers, which is a fairly important difference. I did always want to make a map of my school for doom though. (didn't some kid get in trouble for mapping his school for CS?)

We DID make a Doom map of our school. We played it on computers in the school computer lab at lunch time. This was in 94-95. No troubles.

Chris27

Sep 19, 2005
About 80% of the problems in my high school physics class involved shooting something with a canon/very large gun...and the other 20% involved dropping students off of very buildings or bludgeoning penguins with a club to propel ourselves away from Antarctica :D

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I was a huge Rambo fan as a kid. I went to school dressed as Rambo for Halloween and even brought a little toy machine gun to school that made noises as you held the trigger. No one every said anything. This would have been...around...86-88 somewhere in there.

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Though, I DID draw something else in school.

LOL, thats what everyone drew at my high school. IT was an all guys school and there must have been some serious repressed sexual urges there because every desk and board randomly had a penis drawn on it, not even remotely kidding.