How many of you are exactly like your ATOT personality?

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
By this I mean that if we met you in person, would we be able to tell who you are?

For me, I'm probably very different from what my on-screen personality has been. I'm very quiet in real life (unless I have known you for a long time and am extremely comfortable with you) and will probably fly under your radar. However, my on-screen personality is probably closer to the real me -- it's just that in real life I won't show it (mainly because I have a juvenile sense of humor -- you can't be joking around about Charmin toilet paper and which store has better looking girls with your co-workers).

hungrypete

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000
im the same, except you cant see me glaring at people in my forum posts. I suppose I'm more expressive on here also, because I am better at written communication than verbal. Same personality though. Bitter and Polite....

skywhr

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Im worse in real life. My friends love me and my enemys hate me, strangers usually stear clear ;)

Fearlss1

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
I am exactly the same.. I guess. I dont try to be someone I am not irl.. I do pick up on others personalities and use them at times.. But I am me..
You want the truth i will give it.. you want my opinion then ask.. you dont like my opinion then dont ask..
Dont bash others for their opinion when it was you asking..
=-=\nate

PCResources

Banned
Oct 4, 2000
Yes, you would be able to tell who i am if you have read my posts...

I speak my mind, i always do that, sometimes i offend people, just like in real life...

And just like in real life, the people that like me here like me a lot, and the other ones just hate me...

Patrick

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I am an idiot in real life too, myputer can verify this fact for you all. And I really say the things I say on here, and we really insult each other the same too. But, I am a little less outgoing when you first meet me, I am kind of shy. But that passes and then your doomed like the rest. ;)

SirFshAlot

Elite Member
Apr 11, 2000
the internet for me is like alcohol for some people, it brings out the dick in me

I think I am a lot kinder and gentler when I am seeing the person's eyes.

kbm5

Banned
Feb 22, 2001
While I am a little bit more uninhibited on ATOT than in real life, I think my posts generally reflect my beliefs and personality. And my Avatar is my freakin' twin! :D

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
pretty much. i'm kinda of a joker and sarcastic person.. but when it comes down to venting and negative attitude, well i'm not like that in person.... just friendly

danny~!

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I am the same warm, fuzzy, caring and concerned person in real life as I am here.

Russ, NCNE

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<<

<< /me enjoys being under GirlFriday >>

you're on top on my screen yakko :Q

danny~!
>>

When I hit reply she was the last post. You bastards posted and ruined it though.

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
About the same.
My sense of humour is probably more risque IRL and I am less abrasive.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<<

<<

<< /me enjoys being under GirlFriday >>

you're on top on my screen yakko :Q

danny~!
>>

When I hit reply she was the last post. You bastards posted and ruined it though.
>>

i know, thats why i quoted you on it :)

danny~!

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm exactly the same her as in real life.

Wait, which handle am I posting under right now? :confused:

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Im much worse.

I always try here to determine how the masses will interpret my postings so I temper them to an 8th grade reading level.(or less) Red Dawn is a pussycat compared to me.

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
hehe good post there, the same question occured to me a while back... its a common behavioral pattern for us introverts :)

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000
I tend to behave similarily in real life as I do online.

A little less shy online, but I'm only really shy around people I sort of know. Totaly strangers and people I know really well don't bother me. It's just the sort ofs that I get a bit shy around.

I don't really have that &quot;sort of&quot; group online. Either you are an online friend, or you are just a person I don't know. Thus my shyness kind of goes away.