How many of you are exactly like your ATOT personality?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

<< I'm pretty sure I'm more well liked in real life than here. :) >>

LOL :)

My personality/character is essentially the same in real life as it is online. If anything the initial impression one might have of me might differ, but anyone who knows me well in real life or online would perceive me in the same way.

BooneRebel

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001
I'm a short, fat penguin, writing to you from my base in Antarctica. Some expedition team left me their satellite hookup and I've got this rockin' Starband feed hooked up to my PC. Hard to type fast though with these !@#$%^^ little flippers. :D

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< How many of you are exactly like your ATOT personality? >>

Good question. I dont believe its possible to be exactly alike, because the environment here doesnt really allow for it.

In real life I like to go hiking, and play basketball, and listen to music, and read books, etc... but on the forums I cant do these things: just talk about them.

But I can say that my interests are the same on the board as in real life: I really do love science and math and computers etc., and I enjoy talking about them on and off this board.

I think overall I am as much like my ATOT personality in real life as is possible, given the constraints of this board.

-jothaxe

TheKidd

Aug 21, 2000

<< I'm pretty sure I'm more well liked in real life than here. >>

ditto
For some reason, I never get my points clearly across here. I obviously need work on my written communication ski11z :)

Incredulous

Oct 13, 1999
I have a potty mouth in real life I'm unable to express here. Other than that, I'm always keeping it real.

-Incredulous

Elledan

Banned
Jul 24, 2000
Only a few sides of me have been visible during the time I've spend on this forum. On first sight I look like a very shy and pretty normal guy, but actually I'm one of the most complicated characters you can imagine.

Like the old saying goes: &quot;silent waters have deep grounds.&quot;